|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
How do us women keep our man feeling loved and desired but yet keep that air of mystery and not...
be percieved as a cling on?
Men are easy:
1. Fluff their ego’s on a regular basis (owe you big strong man can you come here and help me do what ever, you are so wonderful, strong, smart) what would I ever do with out you.
2. Goes with number one, a man always needs to feel needed, useful. You have to realize that women are multi taskers, doing multiple things at the same time, but if you have a good man he is more than likely going to be low maintenance, now multitaskers have to set up priorities (the things that need their attention the most being at the top of the list) shoving the person that they want to keep around to the bottom.
3. Remember that all women have the same equipment and you better be ready willing and able to take care of him in the bed room because if you don’t some other woman will be more than happy to (women are attracted to other women’s men, men with wedding rings get hit on more than men who don’t).
4. Remember that men are mostly primitive in nature, if wasn’t for the fact that we wanted to attract mates, we would still be running around half naked, living in caves, killing things and cooking them over fire ( oh wait that what we still do for fun).
5. Women are more evolved than men, you do not need to ask what is on a guys mind (sex, food, sex, what to drink, sex, where am I going to sleep tonight and sex)
So fluff his ego, make him feel needed, f**k his brains out and give him a place to sleep and he’ll never go anywhere.
Ok, first from a mans perspective and a pretty consistant world view, men are not less evolved then women. I am sure you are not so removed from reality to know this. Second, some men do think about other things besides food, sex, food, and more sex. Rather then giving the previous post a positive mark up for "Jerry Springer" type philosophy, consider an answer that really deals with the question at hand.
Although most women prefer to think of their man as an easy fix, (via the cave man idea) we are actually thought provoking and complex the same as women. Ok, some men are just beasts of nature, but at the same time, not all women strike me as the perpetual thinkers either.
To begin: I say do something unexpected!! If your man usually makes the plans for a weekend, then make plans without his knowledge and surprise him once in awhile. Be sultry and seductive without getting dressed up in slutty clothes to do it. Thats a nice change of pace that will make the man step back and have to think!
Inquire about his day and mean it! Take advantage of whats important to him with his work and get involved. Give him his space and at the same time make him laugh. Dont follow the same old boring routine every day, show him that you have dreams also. Dont just tell him, make him believe with real time ideas and facts that just may work.
Be loving and just change things up once in awhile and you will be just fine, if you have a good man not a caveman!
love your answers....i just them so hard to please, when you forget all the politics your seen as clingy when you are just being loving???arghhhhhh... ive never tried so hard in my life still a mystery ..............................sigh
by These eyes18 months ago
Why do men hurt the person they love? If they love a woman why they do crazy things?I have a good relationship with this man and he just admit that he was having an affair that he wants to continue seing that person. I...
by ploflooz8 years ago
I just wanted to spin this differently unless its been done.The "Women need men like a fish needs a bicycle." Has been anin joke for years especially since fish don't ride bicyclesmen and women do. Its like a...
by SapphireGreen936 years ago
Why do women stay with men that are not on the same intellect level as themselves?
by Tigercub68412 months ago
Can a gay man be attracted to a specific girl, but not women in general, and still be gay, not bi?As a writer, i'm wondering if it's possible for a gay or straight character to be attracted to a person of the gender...
by Ronnie wrenchBiscuit23 months ago
Many women find me sexually attractive and exciting. I have no explanation for this as I consider myself just an ordinary guy. But I am a master of the art of seduction and satisfaction. I understand what women want,...
by catalystsnstars6 years ago
For men, do you think all women are the same? For women, do you think all men are the same?Recently and in the past, I've experienced and seen too many infidelities on the man's part, from close family members and...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.