One is not a lesbian and still feels a strong affection towards an unknown girl.

1. meenakshibhati profile image73
    meenakshibhatiposted 2 years ago

One is not a lesbian and still feels a strong affection towards an unknown girl. Is it possible

Is it possible for a girl who is not a lesbian to have special feel and affection for an unknown girl? If you are having a strong urge to speak to an unknown girl and are quite impressed by her appearance and dressing sense. What will you call this.

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

I believe it's human nature to want to be around people we admire.
    Unless you are having sexual fantasies or imagining yourself embracing her with a wet kiss I would not jump to the conclusion that you have a romantic desire for her.
    Each of us (chooses) our own friends, lovers, and spouse.
    Everyone wants to run in the same circles of people whom they admire and wish to emulate or remind them of themselves.
    This dates back to Jr. high and high school "in crowds". Being a part of a "click" of people admired by others makes them feel good.
    Sometimes it's just a curiosity to learn more about them because you're impressed by their style, confidence, and the way they carry them self. One may believe a friendship would validate their own self-worth. "After all if (she) is {my friend} it must mean I'm cool."
    I see nothing wrong with striking up a conversation or exchanging a warm greeting. There are only two possible outcomes.
    She either responds with kindness and is personable or she comes off as a cold snob with no interest in talking to strangers or making new friends. No one is obligated to befriend all admirers.
    Having said that you can't truly judge someone based upon one interaction because you have no way of knowing what is going on in their life at the time. Just don't stare or come off as "needy".

3. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

It's called a girl crush.  You don't want her romantically or sexually, but you think she's cool and want to get to know her.