jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

What does it mean if your crush tells you he would appreciate it if you left him

1. profile image59
    kusheyposted 22 months ago

What does it mean if your crush tells you he would appreciate it if you left him alone?

He texts you on your friends phone

2. Annsalo profile image84
    Annsaloposted 22 months ago

It means he is NOT interested and would like you to leave him alone.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 22 months ago

This is just a wild guess, but I'd say it means he wants you to leave him alone.

1. Aime F profile image84
      Aime Fposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Whoa there, I think you're jumping to some extremes!

2. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 22 months agoin reply to this

Awww Shucks Aime!!  You beat me to the sarcasm.  I was going to ask Keith if he was sure he wanted to go out on such a limb!!   LOL!

4. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 22 months ago

If he cannot communicate with/text you on your phone, that's strange in itself. However, to answer your question directly I would say that they do not want to interact with you for whatever reason. Everyone has the right to say so. If this is communicated to you, leave them alone and turn your attention to people and things that are more worthy of your time. Your crush doesn't have the same feelings for you.

5. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 22 months ago

Well kushey....."I would appreciate it if you would leave me alone," is pretty simple, clear & specific.  It's also English and it looks like you have a command of the language.  No matter if he said it face to face, via text, phone, email or carrier pigeon, he did say it.
    Believe me, it is very safe for you to assume that what it "means" is: He would like you to leave him alone. Quit wasting your time and try to stop being clueless.  Get on with your life & perhaps someone who might return the "crush."

6. LoliHey profile image56
    LoliHeyposted 22 months ago

It definitely means he is NOT interested in you, and does not feel the same way.  You should leave him alone.  This is hard to hear, but I've been there.  You just have to mourn and move on.  He texted you on your friend's phone probably so that you wouldn't have his number and possibly text him back.

1. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 22 months agoin reply to this

Great observation Lolita!  Of course that's why he did that!  You sure know what you're talking about.  LOL...Now she can bother his friend!!   LOL!!!

7. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 22 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12982197_f260.jpg

Unless you believe "no" means "maybe" and maybe means "yes" it's pretty clear he's saying never in a million years would he have any romantic interest in YOU! In fact he didn't bother texting (you) directly.
    His next step might be filing a restraining order with the police!

8. Stacy Deason profile image60
    Stacy Deasonposted 18 months ago

It definitely means that he is not interested in you and there's nothing to feel bad about it. It is not necessary that your crush is the right man for you. It happens with almost everyone that their crushes having some another love interest. Don't feel bad, just identify the right person for you, https://storify.com/PetrovaElenas/10-ti … t-for-you, these tips will help you in doing that. So, identify the right person in your life and enjoy dating.

working