jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why is so hard to stop having sex with your ex?

1. profile image59
    Conrad Ezurikeposted 24 months ago

Why is so hard to stop having sex with your ex?

2. profile image60
    peter565posted 24 months ago

Well, I don't know what is going on between you and your sex, but sound like you guys are sexually competable.  smile

3. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 24 months ago

Perhaps you still have feelings for each other.  Or you just don't want to be alone.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 24 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12990859_f260.jpg

There could be a variety of reasons why this may happen.
    You're still "emotionally invested" in them.
    Sex was the "best part" of your relationship.
    It's lazy or easy/convenient as picking low hanging fruit
    It may be an "ego exercise" to prove that you still can.
    In some instances people hope having sex will rekindle the relationship in full.
    Most recently I saw a young lady on TV state she has sex with exes when she is "in between relationships".
    She said the purpose is to "keep (her number) of lovers down".
    Essentially if she is "in the mood" she'd rather have sex with an ex than go to bed with some random stranger or a guy she is dating but is not yet comfortable enough with to have sex.
    Her exes are human vibrators.

5. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 24 months ago

I remember a great book by a black preacher - get closure in your relationships by closing your legs.
    Too many people don't actually end the relationship they are ending, hurting their ability to end the relationship and move on to a healthier one.
    You're going back to the old person out of nostalgia or convenience, but it is not healthy. She's either STILL your girlfriend because you are lovers, or you have to stop having sex.

working