jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How much past relationship can u tolerate from a passed lover?

1. profile image59
    peter565posted 18 months ago

How much past relationship can u tolerate from a passed lover?

Evolution instinct result, mammal male don't like sharing sexual partners, some apes even kill youth their spouse have with another male. Even human male find it harder to deal with their partner's past relationship. I remember I once had a girl that left her BF that treat her like crap for me, but I rejected her, when people ask "why? I thought u like her a lot." I told them, consider we were both 18 when we met and I never had a GF then, I can't handle the fact she been with that guy for 2 years. I rejected another girl last year, because I can't handle the fact, she dated much more then me.

2. firstcookbooklady profile image86
    firstcookbookladyposted 18 months ago

Does a bf that treats a person like crap, count as a relationship? And, why would you expect a person to stay with a jerk? Would you want your daughter to stay with a jerk? Would you want your mother or grandmother to stay with a jerk? How pathetic that a guy needs to judge a person that he has almost done the same to, as being guilty.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 18 months ago

After you get a certain age you realize how immature it is to hold someone's past against them in most instances.
    An 18 year old male wants to believe he has more relationship and sexual experience than any girl he gets involved with. It's his ego!
    He doesn't see the potential "upside" of dating an experienced lover.
    Odds are whether she has no experience or a ton of it the couple aren't likely to be each other's "last relationship" especially at age 18!
    Our youth is a time to explore and learn from having various experiences. Very few teenage guys are going out looking for a wife!
    Marriage is usually the last thing on their mind!
    If it's just a fling or something to pass the time while figuring out one's life, getting an education, or whatever then past experience should mean little.  Appreciate the NOW and enjoy every moment.
    The goal should be to have FUN until you're ready to settle down.

1. firstcookbooklady profile image86
      firstcookbookladyposted 18 months agoin reply to this

A promiscuous man has no business judging any woman. A woman is not a pinball machine: pull on the plunger, shoot a ball into the field and smack at it with a few flippers to keep the ball in play. If she's with you now, and safe, she's golden.