jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Help, I want to run screaming, I don't want to hurt my husbands feelings. What c

1. Terrielynn1 profile image95
    Terrielynn1posted 15 months ago

Help, I want to run screaming, I don't want to hurt my husbands feelings. What can I do?

Is it wrong of me to want to destroy my new dishwasher? Help, what can I do. I can no longer tolerate listening to it and it's only a week old.

2. Diana Lee profile image82
    Diana Leeposted 15 months ago

Maybe it has a problem. Call the manufacturer or the place that sold it to you. They usually have an 800 number listed with your warranty and owner's manual.

Many years ago my mom bought a washing machine that was extra loud. They refused to replace it under warranty for that reason, but she never bought that brand of appliance again so it would have been in their best interest to listen to their costumer. I wonder how many more they lost?

1. Terrielynn1 profile image95
      Terrielynn1posted 15 months agoin reply to this

Thank you. I am going to try that. I wasn't sure any one would answer. The squeal is so bad, I get a headache.

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 15 months ago

Contact the store where you bought it and say the unit is either defective or incorrectly installed, you want it replaced per the warranty.

working