jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What would you choose for a date from the below given options?

1. Divya Merh profile image68
    Divya Merhposted 15 months ago

What would you choose for a date from the below given options?

1. A candlelight dinner
    2. A movie
    3. Dancing at the seashore
    4. A walk to remember

2. KsenijaZ profile image94
    KsenijaZposted 15 months ago

smile
    I would choose option 3 or 4. If dancing can include running and laughing, I would do that wink

1. Divya Merh profile image68
      Divya Merhposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Hey Ksenija, lovely smile)). You know I would possibly combine the all 4 of them tongue smile

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 15 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13358018_f260.jpg

It really depends on what mood I'm in and the person I'm going out with. The right person doing the right activity is what matters.
    Ideally you want to have had few conversations over the phone to establish some rapport and get an idea of each other's interest and personality.
    If for example two people are huge (Star Wars) fans they'd probably be happy with going to see "Rouge One" and having a light meal afterwards.
    What makes a date enjoyable is when (both people) enjoy the activity!
    I wouldn't want anyone to choose something just because (I) like it and they themselves wouldn't enjoy it. Dating is suppose to be fun and enjoyable.
    Communication is the key to determine what might be best. Ultimately who you're with makes all the difference in the world!

4. Divya Merh profile image68
    Divya Merhposted 15 months ago

@Dashingscorpio

First of all. I am sorry for not able to comment directly on your answer. I did once and later deleted it because I, by mistake submitted the half answer and after words I lost the "Comment" option so here is my reply to your answer.
    Exactly, it is always about what both persons mutually want, only then it can be a romantic date. Nobody can or should force their decisions on others.
    My question was to know an individual's personal choice.

working