jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What TYPE of people you wouldn't date in a thousand years?

1. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What TYPE of people you wouldn't date in a thousand years?

2. Austinstar profile image87
    Austinstarposted 3 years ago

Egotistical, domineering, non-educated, hate-filled, bigots. Uh, I take that back. i was married to someone that fit that very description. Yep, we are divorced.
    My current husband is assertive without being non-compromising, has a better than average education, is very loving, and is the least racist person I have ever known. We have been married for 24 years now!

3. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 3 years ago

LOL, Grace.....What a question!  Brace yourself, girlfriend.  I'm so seriously selective, it's a huge mystery how I ever had wonderful relationships at any point & time in my life.  (In the interest of truth, I've had my share of "Oops...back to the drawing board too!")
    Providing of course that we're privy to this information PRIOR to dating, I would NOT date: 
    1.) An addict of any kind, alcohol, drugs, gambling, etc.
    2.) A control freak who believes his way is the ONLY way and anyone who doesn't think so is unimportant.  3.)  A male chauvinist  who perceives women as less than men in any regard or worse, considers them "playmates."  4.) A man capable of any form of abuse, be it physical, mental, emotional or spiritual.   5.) a Compulsive liar or a man incapable of admitting shortcomings and acknowledging mistakes. 6.) Last but not least:  an inconsiderate, inept, selfish, clumsy and/or demanding lover.
    While I may have just listed 90% of the male population, I'm a woman of Faith & high hopes!!!!    LOL.    Well, I WAS anyway. I'm pretty sure my Solo Act at the moment is just fine and dandy!.....Good question, Grace.  Am so looking forward to the responses!

1. gmwilliams profile image87
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Great answer I might add!

4. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 3 years ago

The top three for me are men who don't care or simply refuse to learn, men who are not respectful and considerate and men who have no goal setting or planning skills. Also, any extreme behaviors would likely be turn offs for me. I've heard some horror stories. It's amazing, some people can make Esther look attractive by comparison (and if a man were desperate).

5. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 3 years ago

Three things I hate is a stupid man, a man that tries to be funny - when he is most definitely not. A man who has no manners and a man who has extreme views - ie racist, bigoted. Also a man who believes he is superior to a woman. I also hate violence and laziness. These are all big, big turn offs!!!!