jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Where would you take someone to dinner?

1. starstream profile image77
    starstreamposted 5 years ago

Where would you take someone to dinner?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I love little neighborhood restaurants with good atmosphere and great food. I'm assuming you mean on a date? I'd want somewhere where my date would be comfortable and wouldn't wig out because he didn't know which fork to use.

Family night for me would almost always be a buffet, so everyone could get what they wanted.

3. intellimaster profile image61
    intellimasterposted 5 years ago

A nice seafood restaurant by the sea wouldn't hurt. Especially if they served fish caught by local fishermen, and of course if my date was not allergic or strictly vegetarian.

4. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

It would probably depend on what type of food (the other person) enjoys. Once I know what that is then I would think about the restaurants I've been to that specialize in that type of food. If it is someting I never go for then I'd do some google searches to see which restaurants in my area are rated the best for that type of food.
    One example for me personally is sushi. I don't eat it but if the other person loved it I would try to find a restaurant in my area that was known for being one of the best!

working