jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

DO you remember your first date?

1. tonymead60 profile image93
    tonymead60posted 10 months ago

DO you remember your first date?

Mine was strange, because the girl I had asked out brought a friend and I ended up with her, that was 45 years ago and we are still married.

2. gregas profile image80
    gregasposted 10 months ago

My first "date", I was in the 4th grade. Her name was Donna. I wore my cub scout uniform. I walked to her house and we walked to the Alcazar theater in Bell, Calif.
    I realize that some people won't consider that a date, but I did. I even got my first kiss on that date. That was around 60 years ago. I have been searching classmates.com trying to locate Donna but I haven't found her. Her pictures are in the annuals, But I haven't found Donna.
    That was my first date.

1. tonymead60 profile image93
      tonymead60posted 10 months agoin reply to this

Sounds like a date to me, maybe we were just more innocent in those days.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image93
    Terrielynn1posted 10 months ago

Yes, my first was a blind date. Friends had borrowed a guys car and told him they needed to find a date. They went to my best friends house first, she wasn't home. They knocked on my door and asked if I wanted to go to a movie with them. I went and he gave me flowers, he picked in the park. We started dating and 3 children and 2 grandchildren later. We will be married 33 years this summer. Oh and the movie was bad and we left early and yes he kissed me that night. We dated for 2 years before we got married.