Describe Your Kinda Woman

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (61 posts)
  1. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 14 years ago

...you can describe too ladies..:-)

1. profile image0
      Kenrick Chatmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Smoking body, beautiful face, confident, independent, ambitious, low to mid maintenance, not too nagging, into fitness and healthy eating, financially wise, funny, sense of humor, likes to keep things clean including home, knows how to cook some if not most things, smart, woman in public and a bad girl in private, peaceful, respectful, and so on

bonus: like sports

1. qwark profile image61
        qwarkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ken:
        You are a dreamer arent ya?....good description! :-)

2. livewithrichard profile image73
        livewithrichardposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Except for the knowing how to cook part, sounds like my fiance. smile

1. qwark profile image61

Richard:
          Don't ruin a good thing by marrying her!
          My advice: be best friends and lovers....believe me, that is good advice...lol  :-)

1. profile image0

Qwark, it seems you are speaking from experience? Is marriage that bad?

I remember seeing a Benny Hill episode when his fiance monitored what she ate to ensure she kept her figure. However, once they got married she ate everything in sight and gained a lot of weight. Likewise, as soon as Benny Hill got a chance, he ran away from her.

1. qwark profile image61

Ken:
              I married a Miami show girl.
              Absolutely gorgeous...but she went off the deep end after about 4 yrs in the business...
              She gave me a fantastic son before we seperated
              Yes, I speak from experience...:-)

1. profile image0

I am planning to delay marriage as long as I can. By another 3.5-4 years or so...

1. qwark profile image61

Ken:
                  Make a plan and work it..
                  I didn't marry till I was 32!
                  I loved ladies and SEX! Had to sow the oats first.

1. profile image0

I turned 33 last month. So I plan to get married by age 37 to a woman up to 7-8 years younger than me.

So I have a few more years of freedom left and more places in the world to visit. My favorite place thus far has been Rio de Janeiro. Almost everything about Rio is beautiful.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a0/Rio_de_Janeiro_Helicoptero_47_Feb_2006.jpg/800px-Rio_de_Janeiro_Helicoptero_47_Feb_2006.jpg

2. profile image0

Livewithrichard, you have a great future wife. She can take culinary classes anytime.

Qwark, I have to hold out hope that my dream turns into a reality one day. Livewithrichard appears to be living the dream.

1. dating in Phoenix profile image59
            dating in Phoenixposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hello Ken, Just a note from someone in the medical field, As a man you may think that you have all the time in the world to start a family, your wrong. Men as they start to get past 35 or so start to have the same issues as women in baby department. If you are a 40 year old man and you marry a 25 year old women your chances of having a baby with medical problems are at an increase.
            As for the wanting a women who will always be thin and always be cute you will need to be willing to help her out. Women age too ya know. So when you find your miss right for you and you want to make a life with her just remember.., you can't stop strach marks or the fact that her hip will need to widen in order to have your babys and they don't go back. She will need you to watch the kids and help with the house and be willing to give her 2 or more hours a day to herself to stay looking the way you want her too. so plan for all this and your life will be a happy for you both.

1. profile image0

dating in Phoenix. I will continue to exercise, eat healthy, help with babysitting, and help around the house (or outsource this work) as well.

I will also stay in the best shape possible. Plus exercise makes me feel good.

3. qwark profile image61

Ken:
        I agree with you almost to a "T."
        I'm a "white anglo" whose g/f of 10 yrs is African American.
        She fits the bill in reference to you description.
        She's lookin' over my shoulder now as I type...lolol
        27, 5'1, 105 lbs, slim lil boy hips, with just enuf "junk-in-the-trunk" to raise the temp of any living man! tiny waist (6 pak) and a pair of the tightest lil twin peaks ya can imagine! Small aureoles and puffies! Luv them puffies! Flawless dArk brown skin...feels like velvet to the touch, and a face equal to that of Jada Pinkett! ooohh I just got a kiss on my neck! I may get lucky tonite.....lol

1. profile image0

lol

2. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

some one who's kind, understanding, caring, charming, has a positive attitude, and beautiful. however, most of all she has to understand who i am.  most women tend to misunderstand a guy like me, so that's the  most important quality i look for in gal. 

eta:  someone like beth is the type of girl i like.  she pretty much has all those qualities. that's why i'm so fond of her.

2. TheGlassSpider profile image65
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

*peeks in* LOL...Shoulda called this "The Man Cave." lol

1. profile image0

If you are a woman, you can get a glimpse into how some men think. When asked what they look for in a woman, good looks seem to be one of the first things mentioned.

2. qwark profile image61

Hey Spider:
      I welcomed the ladies too...c'mon down!

3. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Breathing is good! lol

1. qwark profile image61

Hi EArn:
      Yup it is!
      I became a fan of yer Australian anthropologist.
      ...gonna follow him closely...:-)

1. TheGlassSpider profile image65
        TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

*sings* "And the alien anthropologists admitted they were still perplexed...And on eliminating every other reason for our sad demise, they logged the only explanation left: This species has amused itself to death."

Random musical moment. Points for anyone who knows the artist.

4. TheGlassSpider profile image65
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

*saunters in* You know qwark here is going to kill a T-Rex soon. Oh yes, guys. Top that. wink

1. qwark profile image61

Spider:
      ...and they're all invited to my tailgate viewing party....you get the coals ready and the knives sharpened ok??

I always keep my coals hot and my knives sharpened.

1. qwark profile image61

damn spider! I get cooled down and there ya goin' lighting my candle again...jeez have a heart "beatch!" lolol

You know it's better if you tease first. You love it. Admit it. wink

ETA: Besides, I can't help it if the truth gets you all hot and bothered. smile

1. qwark profile image61

Spider:
              My g/f is peeking over my shoulder....ok ok   yes I do love it...lol
              I had to duck...swish an open hand flew by...lol just playin'  :-)

*bows respectfully* All in jest and good fun, qwark's GF...I promise.

1. qwark profile image61

Spider:
                  She's easy!
                  She knows she controls me with her little finger...:-)

That's the power of a good woman, right there, qwark. And men think they rule the roost. wink

5. calpol25 profile image59
    calpol25posted 14 years ago

My kinda Gal

Is tall, blonde, 6 foot, really fit, perfect body, possibly swedish  all though not fussy, breathing and alive 
    with a bit of stubble and goes by the name of George.

Lol any one concur........?

Strangely enough, cal...I hung out with that person, but her name was Doug. LMAO

1. calpol25 profile image59
        calpol25posted 14 years agoin reply to this

she sounds fun lol lol sorry but i could not resist lol lol lol

Oh she was, honey. She WAS. wink

2. qwark profile image61

cal:
      lololol...I've seen what you'd like n stage in New Orleans...some of the most beautiful guys I've ever seen...go get 'em tiger!   :-)

Ok whens the next flight lol lol I shall be over lollol

1. qwark profile image61

Cal:
          have ya ever seen that all guy show in New Orleans?
          Ya can't tell theyre not all gorgeous girls....ya gotta go and see it.

Its a bit like funny girls down in blackpool here in uk proper funny lol

2. profile image0

Cal, Rio also has a large population of guys for you as well.

that sounds fun lol lol

1. profile image0

Rio has something for probably everyone.

6. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 14 years ago

Hey guys and girls;
    I'm gonna dump it for now and go watch some TV...c'ya'll tomorrow....g'nite all...it's been fun...:-)

1. profile image0

Good nite qwark.

7. profile image0
    Kenrick Chatmanposted 14 years ago

Qwark, here is a video I think you will like. Play close attention to 0:54 of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Ev5HgGACg

8. profile image59
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

Hmmmm, let's see.
    alive! smile

9. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 14 years ago

she has to have a big yummy pair of bank accounts

10. profile image0
    JeanMeriamposted 14 years ago

She will come in and do all the housework for me, provide babysitting on demand at no charge. She will support me in my endeavour to become a professional freelancer by reading forum posts. She will cook fabulous meals and pretend I cooked them. She will drive the children wherever they want to go while ensuring they still love me best. She will be horrifically ugly so I still get all the sexual admiration of my husband, but she will get along with him very well so he will let me keep her.

What a dream. I'll never find her.

11. profile image0
    Lecieposted 14 years ago

stopped by to find out what you men want from me. thank goodness i did. now that i know i have to be smokin hot i'll just stick to my machines. they don't judge but leave me feelin great. lmao

1. profile image0

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Likewise, smoking hot is relative from one guy to the next.

12. Fluffymetal profile image75
    Fluffymetalposted 14 years ago

So many of you know me so well. lol wink

13. aliraza786 profile image57
    aliraza786posted 14 years ago

i want  u but how????????????????????????????????????????????????????

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)