Taken from the forum http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/85564#post1836187
I got the idea.
Okay let's proceed.
Read and select YES or NO for each question. YES gets one point. No gets zero points. You must type your answer to EVERY question for us to believe you if your score is high Then tell us your score. Then add more comments to it if you desire. There are 10 questions. A score of 5=50% A score of 9=90% and so on!!!
ARE YOU A GOOD LOVER? QUIZ
1) Do you pay attention to his/her needs?
2) Do you use various methods to spice things up?
3) Are you romantic- do you put in the effort to romance your partner
4) Are you a good kisser? (Do you put effort into pleasing your partner this way)
5) Do you spend the time and effort needed to get your partner off?
6) Does your partner exclaim how good you are several times during the act?
7) Does your partner keep coming back for more?
8) Are you passionate or do you just lay there/put little effort into it?
9) Do you look forward to it and melt into each others arms as soon as you walk in the door?
10) Do you buy flowers/do nice things for them?
Obviously this is made BY ME. But have fun
wow!...you 'banged' that off pretty fast... does the quiz ask about how 'quick; on the draw you are?
'quick on the draw'...would be a bad thing
by thesingernurse5 years ago
If you do, what food can you think of that best describes him or her?
by emotionalchick6 years ago
We've been together for over 5 years, and I thought he was the one. We've always talked about our future, until the past year when I started realising that maybe that wasn't going to happen? Why is it that some...
by ajayshah20056 years ago
How do you rate yourself as a lover?Do you think that you are a good lover?
by Sapper5 years ago
http://ffrf.org/legacy/quiz/bquiz.phpI got a 39 our of 50, not great but destroyed the average score. Obviously need to re-read some parts of the bible. Is the quiz a little biased? Yes and no. Yes because it does...
by Audrey Hunt3 years ago
Just had a big drop on my profile score. And all my hubs were featured along with a steady 10 Editors Choice. I say 'were' because 3 were just unfeatured and I don't know what to do about that. My...
by Cordelia Bay6 years ago
posted by Cordelia Bay
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.