Taken from the forum http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/85564#post1836187
I got the idea.
Okay let's proceed.
Read and select YES or NO for each question. YES gets one point. No gets zero points. You must type your answer to EVERY question for us to believe you if your score is high Then tell us your score. Then add more comments to it if you desire. There are 10 questions. A score of 5=50% A score of 9=90% and so on!!!
ARE YOU A GOOD LOVER? QUIZ
1) Do you pay attention to his/her needs?
2) Do you use various methods to spice things up?
3) Are you romantic- do you put in the effort to romance your partner
4) Are you a good kisser? (Do you put effort into pleasing your partner this way)
5) Do you spend the time and effort needed to get your partner off?
6) Does your partner exclaim how good you are several times during the act?
7) Does your partner keep coming back for more?
8) Are you passionate or do you just lay there/put little effort into it?
9) Do you look forward to it and melt into each others arms as soon as you walk in the door?
10) Do you buy flowers/do nice things for them?
Obviously this is made BY ME. But have fun
wow!...you 'banged' that off pretty fast... does the quiz ask about how 'quick; on the draw you are?
'quick on the draw'...would be a bad thing
by Tina Siuagan 6 years ago
If you do, what food can you think of that best describes him or her?
by dashingscorpio 7 years ago
Do you normally put more effort into pleasing/impressing a "new lover" than you do with someonewho has committed to you long term?It appears to be very common for people to go the extra mile to "win someone over initially."One would think we'd be more incline to shower more...
by ajayshah2005 6 years ago
How do you rate yourself as a lover?Do you think that you are a good lover?
by djrana0 8 years ago
Anyone know how to be a good lover?Share with me your all fellings.I want to be a good lover.
by Guilherme Radaeli 2 years ago
Do you believe that relationships naturally decay over time?In today's society there is this ingrained idea that relationships have a natural tendency to become weaker as the feelings that originated it cool down or even cease to exist. However, there are still many couples that remain together in...
by Sapper 5 years ago
http://ffrf.org/legacy/quiz/bquiz.phpI got a 39 our of 50, not great but destroyed the average score. Obviously need to re-read some parts of the bible. Is the quiz a little biased? Yes and no. Yes because it does emphasize some of the more messed up parts of the bible, no because messed up or not,...
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|