6 Romantic Messages For Her That She Will Love
Romantic Messages For Her
The first time I saw Jenny was at a friend’s party sometime last year. She was strikingly beautiful. The kind of woman I would love to be seen with. I have had no problems talking to ladies but Jenny gave me goose bumps. How was I to talk to her? She was in the company of her other two female friends so I knew for sure she wasn’t taken. Being the smooth operator I was I walked up to her, said hello and after a while we were chatting and laughing like we had known each other for ages.
It wasn’t long before I asked for her phone’s number which she gladly gave me. My sole intention was to draft romantic messages for her that she will love and hopefully make her mine after a while. As the night grew older, my attraction towards her increased too. Trust me when it comes to dealing with ladies. It wasn’t long before I asked her whether she had a boyfriend to which she replied with a no. As smooth as I was, I couldn’t tell her what my intention with her was but from the way she giggled I had a feeling she knew that I was after her.
6 Romantic Messages To Send Her
The party ended after midnight, after which I bid Jenny farewell in the company of her girls. I drove home and after I got into my bedroom, it was time to send romantic messages for her to let her know how I really felt about her. I wasn’t going to waste time; I couldn’t take the thought of another man doing what I ought to have done that night. The timing was right;
I went on to send her these 6 romantic messages;
1. I really like you… This was meant to get her talking about how she really felt about me. In the cover of darkness I waited and before long she replied “I like you too”. I decided to take things a notch higher
2. If you let me I promise to Love you Right… I sent this to make sure I stood a chance of making her my girlfriend. To my delight she replied, “I already like you, you look like a keeper” Yes! I was getting there. It was time to flirt with her.
3. I like Your Smile and your Personality… This was meant to flirt and complement her at the same time. I knew romantic messages for her had to complement her in a way to make her feel good about herself. Just like I had expected she replied “I am flattered, I like you more”. I went on to send her these three romantic messages. Use these for Texting the Romance Back too.
4. Meeting you was the best thing has ever happened to me
5. I promise to love you the best way I can, make you the happiest woman alive
6. You’re a queen and you deserve to treated as one
Her responses were positive all the time and I could tell she really liked me. Before she could sleep, I sent her a text asking if she could go out on a date with me to which she gladly accepted. It is needless to tell you that she later became my girlfriend and that we’re now in a happy relationship. These 6 romantic messages for her got me a girlfriend; they could get you one as well if you use them in the right manner and context. Good luck!
More Hubs On Romantic Texting
- How to Rekindle a Marriage - 6 Ways to Revive the Passion
When passion begins to wane in a marriage, revisiting your priorities might do you some good. Obviously when theres no passion in marriage there must be a reason or reasons behind it. It takes two to tango, thus the effort both of you put in..
- How to Rekindle a Dying Relationship or Marriage
Is your relationship or marriage headed down south right now? Do you wish you could turn back the hands of time and relive the times when you were so into each other? Well, you could bring back the good times depending on the rekindle relationship...
- Things to Say to Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile
Have you been wondering about what Things to Say to Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile? Here's a couple to get you started...[My life with you is like a movie] you are the main character and hero and the entire movie got better when you entered in. Or.
- 9 Secrets to Rekindle Romance in Your Relationship
How do you rekindle romance when its completely gone in a relationship? While rekindling romance in a relationship can make you become more appreciative of each other, it takes a little more effort, but the fruits are really rewarding. To
- Romantic Texts for Him That He Will Love
If you think romance is overrated, think again. Romance is one of the core components of a successful relationship. However, being romantic does not necessarily mean going a little over the edge prove to him that you love him. Sometimes its;
- Romantic Love Text Messages to Say I Love You
I love you! These are three simple words yet very powerful, especially when used in a relationship. In the same breath, these are equally romantic words if delivered in the correct manner. Sending your partner romantic love text messages to say I...
- Sweet Cute and Funny Romantic Text Messages for Her
When was the last time you told your girlfriend how much you loved her? Better yet, do you remember when you last composed romantic text messages for her just to let her know she meant the world to you? You see, text messages form incredible...
- 5 Ways to Use Love Text Messages to Excite Your Partner
Text messages are here to stay; as a matter of fact they are fast becoming a convenient way of expressing love between partners. Why wouldn't they? At the press of a button, you are able to say what would have taken five o