- Gender and Relationships
5 Ways to Use Love Text Messages to Excite Your Partner
Love Text Messages to Excite Your Partner
Text messages are here to stay; as a matter of fact they’re fast becoming a convenient way of expressing love between partners. Why wouldn’t they? At the press of a button, you’re able to say what would have taken five or more minutes if you called. Love text messages are rapidly replacing long, almost unending love e-mails. The inconvenience that comes with texting is perhaps what has led to their rise in popularity. You can now let your partner know how much you’re into him or her from anywhere; in the office, home, in the bus and so on. So, what are some of the ways you can use love text messages to excite your partner? Let’s find out
1. Send Your Partner Compliments… Who doesn’t love complements? We all love it when our partners say good things about us. We feel appreciated and loved. Complementing your partner is very essential in boosting their confidence. Your partner will feel treasured and as such will be able to love you more. The mere thought that there is someone who appreciates their love is a reason enough to get your partner excited. Complement your partner as many times as you can, it makes them feel satisfied.
Text Messages to Excite Your Partner
2. Send Casual “I am Thinking About You” Text… To excite your partner through love messages let him or her know randomly that they’re on your mind. Let you partner know that you long for him or her and what he or she brings into your life. To make sure the intended effect takes place, be sure to send the text when your partner least expects it. In addition keep the texts precise and small in number lest you they drop their efficacy.
3. Send Flirty Text Message… Text messages which flirts your partner will be definitely excite him or her. When you flirt with your partner, you’re basically telling him or her that you find them appealing sexually. Send your partner a text that will stick in their minds for long. It’s imperative to mention that you don’t have to be explicit to flirt with your partner. Of course after being with your partner for some time you know what tickles his or her fancy, so know what exactly to send without sounding offensive.
5. Let Your Partner Know they’re Part of Your Fantasy… That you’re in love with your partner may mean he or she makes part of your fantasy. Your partner will be tickled if you share some these fantasies. How deep you go into explaining the fantasies depends on how close you’re with each other and of course what time of the day it is. For instance, you can't share your fantasies with your partner when you know he or she is busy at work.
Making your partner excited through love text messages is relatively easy if you play by the rules. You have the task to know when it’s most appropriate to send them because timing is of utmost importance. If your timing is wrong, you may not get the desired results.
More Hubs On Romantic Texting
- How to Rekindle Romance and Keep the Relationship Alive
Let's face it, relationships are not easy. The excitement we feel when the relationship is new sadly fades off with time but that's just the way it is. It's for this reason that spending some time every day learning how to rekindle
- 10 Steps on How to Keep a Healthy Relationship
While being is a relationship is good, keeping it healthy can be a bit tasking. When the relationship is new, everything seems to work perfectly as you warm up to each other. However, as it progresses, simple dynamics tend to be overlooked and...
- 7 Steps on How to Rekindle a Relationship
If you've ever been in a relationship, you'll agree with me when I say it's sweet at the beginning. You want to spend every moment with your partner and engage in every kind of activity. As you get used to each other, somehow the ex
- How to Rekindle a Dying Relationship or Marriage
Is your relationship or marriage headed down south right now? Do you wish you could turn back the hands of time and relive the times when you were so into each other? Well, you could bring back the good times depending on the rekindle relationship...
- Things to Say to Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile
Have you been wondering about what Things to Say to Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile? Here's a couple to get you started...[My life with you is like a movie] you are the main character and hero and the entire movie got better when you entered in. Or.
- 9 Secrets to Rekindle Romance in Your Relationship
How do you rekindle romance when its completely gone in a relationship? While rekindling romance in a relationship can make you become more appreciative of each other, it takes a little more effort, but the fruits are really rewarding. To
- Romantic Texts for Him That He Will Love
If you think romance is overrated, think again. Romance is one of the core components of a successful relationship. However, being romantic does not necessarily mean going a little over the edge prove to him that you love him. Sometimes its;
- 6 Romantic Messages For Her That She Will Love
The first time I saw Jenny was at a friends party sometime last year. She was strikingly beautiful. The kind of woman I would love to be seen with. I have had no problems talking to ladies but Jenny gave me goose bumps. How was I to talk t
- Romantic Love Text Messages to Say I Love You
I love you! These are three simple words yet very powerful, especially when used in a relationship. In the same breath, these are equally romantic words if delivered in the correct manner. Sending your partner romantic love text messages to say I...
- Sweet Cute and Funny Romantic Text Messages for Her
When was the last time you told your girlfriend how much you loved her? Better yet, do you remember when you last composed romantic text messages for her just to let her know she meant the world to you? You see, text messages form incredible...