Matti Harbour profile image 60

Why do we have god and why does he care what you or I do

I heard a question today why does god care about what you or I do it's simple. He loves us we are our children and what parent doesn't care about their child it is in the new testament of The Bible I believe that god has his own reasons of which we don't know, for caring about us

Kiss andTales profile image25

Best Answer Kiss andTales says

• Matti Harbour profile image

Matti Harbour 2 years ago

There was this person who said that he have a christian God. God is not of one sort he is God one God no less, he is almighty god I put a challenge to all people to read at least chapter 1 through 3 of Genesis

lawrence01 profile image86

Lawrence Hebb (lawrence01) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 years ago

I agree we can love some one or something so much that we become attached from the heart. When some one will die for you that is a greater love !

Matti Harbour profile image60

Matti Harbour says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 years ago

King James Version Lu 9:35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

While Jesus came up out of the water. Not Jesus voice. They are two persons ,Father and Son