The bible's own book of revelation show Yahweh=evil, Satan=good, thought?

I decided to read the bible's book of revelation, to see what the fuzz is about. After reading it, I can only conclude 1. Both Christian god "Yahweh" and "Satan", are gods 2. Yahweh is the evil god here to enslave us, Satan is the good god here to protect us. (If u read revelation in full, u realized, it is Yahweh sending his angels to genocide men for not worshiping/obeying him. Satan and his angels only protect men from Yahweh) 3. Book of revelation try scare people to become Christians, with threat of Yahweh persecution and say Yahweh persecute/enslave men=good, Satan protecting men=evil.

clivewilliams profile image81

Best Answer Clive Williams (clivewilliams) says

Angele Parris profile image81

Angele Parris says

cji-ministry 8 months ago

no God did not tell that! in Genesis (let us) in Hebrew means 3 or trinity. this is God saying let us = father son and holy spirit = make man in our image:chapter 1 is an introduction:each day was 24 hours:first day made time:plants 3rd:Sun 4th.

augustine72 says

• Angele Parris profile image

Angele Parris 8 months ago

The book is REVELATION. I would also conclude that Yahweh and Satan are Gods. When God revealed to Pharaoh, Pharoah did not take God seriously, neither did Herod or the mockers of Jesus on the cross. God is protecting His people, not being evil.

Terrielynn1 profile image95

Terrie Lynn (Terrielynn1) says

peter565 8 months ago

I've read it 3 times, all Yahweh did was plague & flood people for not been his slave, only then in response did Satan act, to drive Yahweh away. I also check other religions' text, most refer to her as protector/mother Satan, while Yahweh is evi