jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What? Why?

1. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8290660_f520.jpg
    Do you believe that God or a Universal Force is using you for a beneficial purpose? Why? For what purpose you believe that you are being used?

1. Jerami profile image74
      Jeramiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Our purpose in life should be ... to make life on earth just a little bit better for everyone we come in contact with.   And everyone we meet should .. make life just a little bit better of a place for us.
      If everyone played by the same rules, life one earth truly would be   Fantastic   for everyone.

2. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 4 years ago

I think God is benevolent. He is just by necessity a disciplinarian. I think it's all a set up. For Him to experience life. perhaps He messed up. Didn't know it would be this bad.

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image88
    Kathryn L Hillposted 4 years ago

What if He sent me here to play the role I happen to have?  what if I actually don't have to work so hard to figure out what I am and who I am and what I want to do ... maybe I should just be happy with the role that I have... and not try so hard to expand upon it!

1. janesix profile image60
      janesixposted 4 years ago in reply to this

yeah, but what if your role sucks?

Just thoughts anyway. I don't know what I believe really

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image88
        Kathryn L Hillposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I believe we do have the right to change it when not happy with it...

Obligation to change it...
        is more like it.

if stuck in your role there are ways to make the best of it.
        Like learning new things, satisfying curiosity, developing new skills, keyboarding on HP...

Fish have fins. We have brains... to be happy, we must use them... our brains... (and fins too if you happen to have both.)

working