jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (15 posts)

Coming close to the end of my time here

1. profile image0
    Deepes Mindposted 3 years ago

Looking back over the course of my time here, I've come to the realization that I'm not a fit. With that being said, D.M will soon be a distant memory in the footnotes of HP. much respect to everyone here.

D.M

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Coming close or going?
      You do love the dramatic, Deepes.

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Wow. A bit insensitive. Don't you think?

@ Deepes. Hope you find your fit. Best of luck. smile

1. profile image0

Sorry, I just think it's funny when ppl give us a certain amount of time to say goodbye to them. lol
          It's like the kid who runs away from home, but walks really slow and keeps looking back to see if anyone's gonna come after them. Is that really mean? I guess it comes across that way, I'm sorry if that sounds insensitive Deepes. I s'pose life is tough on everyone right now.... makes us a little coarser than we mean to be. I hope lots of ppl sign your yearbook. wink

1. profile image0
            Emile Rposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Actually, that is the norm here. I guess, everyone loves participating; at some point. And then, the love slowly dies; but they remember the good times they had and look back with regret. If it wasn't fun to participate, no one would do it.

2. profile image0
          Deepes Mindposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No need to chastise her. She is only behaving as she feels as well as how I've come to expect.

Thanks Emile

1. profile image0

oops, I stepped on your second rebuttal, sorry again.

2. profile image0

There is so much that can be said about a love for drama considering your belief that everyone is out to attack you. But given the circumstances,  it ir no longer relevant to me (if it ever was), so I'll refrain.  Once again I wish you well and pray you find actual peace in your spirit.  You are better than the way you see yourself because God and Christ already redeemed you. Be well, Beth.

1. profile image0

Oops, I stepped on your rebuttal, sorry. Thank you, you as well.

2. profile image0
      Rad Manposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Best of luck. Take care.

3. gmwilliams profile image82
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You will be missed.  I wish that you WON'T go.  TOO MANY good/excellent hubbers who ADD to the FORUM DISCUSSIONS are LEEEEAVING.  NOOOO, DON'T GO, you were A LIGHT in the forums.  WHY? WHY? WHY?   YOU'LL be missed GREATLY!
      http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8580170.jpg

4. profile image0
      MysticMoonlightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I wish you the very best, Deepes. I hate to see you go, you've been a favorite of mine here at HubPages from the get-go. You'll be missed. Thanks so much for all of the encouragement and support you've shown to me, it was and is greatly appreciated. Blessings to you always.

5. PhoenixV profile image80
      PhoenixVposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Nice to have met you. Take care.

6. profile image0
      SirDentposted 3 years ago in reply to this

In the course of time, we meet many people along the way.  Some we love and some we tolerate.  There are always some whom we do not like at first but grow to like them.  Not all friends are real friends but you are a friend.  Though we disagree on many things, I will miss you my friend. 

The destination is the end of the journey but the journey is where memories are made.  Keep seeking God my friend.

1. profile image0

And that is the mark of friendship. Not that we agree on everything, but that we can disagree respectfully yet realize that there is much more to one another than the things that are disagreed on. Regardless of our differences of approach, I always respected you. I also learned a few things as well.

You continue to seek after God as well.

It's never about the destination. It's about the journey

working