Is the pope now or the one to come the false prophet in Revelation?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (87 posts)
  1. Lee Ann Bunch profile image60
    Lee Ann Bunchposted 8 years ago

Yes!  And it gets worse, " And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.  Rev. 20:10.  This is the false trinity of Lucifer.

1. profile image0
      Hxprofposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hard to say.  The false prophet will be obvious to Christians that have allowed Christ to sanctify us so that we have His heart - our relationship to Christ will be such that we'll be warned.  The rest of the world will be deceived.

Lee Ann Bunchposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The Lord told me that the pope (the one in now or later) will make the way for the anti-Christ.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image84
          FatFreddysCatposted 8 years agoin reply to this

He told you? How did you become privy to such info? Did He come to you in dream? Did he leave a comment on your Tumblr? Is he following you on Twitter?
          Inquiring minds want to know....

1. profile image0
            calculus-geometryposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You're not receiving the robocalls?

2. Lee Ann Bunch profile image60

yes, I am privy to this info because I am a prophetess, guess what ?  God changes not.   He came to me by His own design and told me in dreams, and visions, and by His still small voice.  "My sheep hear my voice" sayeth the Lord.  Just Chosen, that's all.

Ooooooookaaaayyyy (backs away slowly, avoids eye contact).....

1. theraggededge profile image88
                theraggededgeposted 8 years agoin reply to this

big_smile big_smile big_smile

2. IslandBites profile image91
                IslandBitesposted 8 years agoin reply to this

LOL

2. Aime F profile image70
              Aime Fposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Maybe in a real twist it's actually the anti-Christ talking to you and you're the false prophet and don't even know it!

Not likely, it was the glory of the Lord I seen, and for safe measure, if I were you, i would not comment on such things as this, not knowing what your talking about.

1. Aime F profile image70
                  Aime Fposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Just wanted you to explore all of the possibilities. *shrug*

2. Live to Learn profile image60
                  Live to Learnposted 8 years agoin reply to this

LOL. Now I know this is tongue in cheek.

2. lions44 profile image91
      lions44posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Please tell me you didn't just call the Pope Lucifer?

No, he is the false prophet that is making the way for the anti-Christ.  And mary is a false goddess from past goddess spirits.

3. profile image0

Doesn't the water in the lake cancel out the fire in the lake?  As long as the beast and the false prophet are wearing life jackets this should be okay.

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
        Castlepalomaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Just when I was liking this Pope, he was into evolution, open to gays and said Trump should build bridges, not walls.

Only the good , die and get tortured ever.

Study it out- its a plan from long ago, started by the Jesuit Priest, which he is.

Not when it is a lake of fire prepared for them and all their followers.

1. profile image0

Wouldn't it be much cheaper just to use Lake Karachay than to prepare a special lake for them? Sounds like a waste of hell tax dollars.

Hell is too full with fornicators, Satan could provide jobs if he turned his whole place into a hot nightclub.

Tax dollars and US currency should find a much greater lower level of suffering.

Always Optimistic to a fault.

1. profile image0

I'm certainly getting my money's worth out of this thread.

1. profile image0

You're paying money for this?? For goodness sake.....

2. profile image0

You're actually paying money for this??

4. colorfulone profile image77
      colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Jesuit pope Francis. Jesuits, communism and freemasonry is an interesting indepth study. Take the time, do the research, and decide for yourselves is the best after asking God in the person of the Holy Spirit to be your teacher.

5. Don W profile image82
      Don Wposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Or how about:

No, because in the first century AD, a man did not come back to life after three days. Did not "ascend into heaven" and was not the son of a supernatural being. Because that supernatural being developed in the mind of primitive humans who could not explain aspects of the natural world we now fully understand, so they filled in the gaps as best they could with stories that made sense to them. And people took those stories, changed them, adapted them, and now retcon meaning into them because doing that is less painful than facing up to the idea that there is no supernatural being with our best interests at heart. What do you think? Plausible?

2. Live to Learn profile image60
    Live to Learnposted 8 years ago

If this thread is a joke then bravo. If not, seek professional help. Sooner rather than later.

The false francis pope will make the way for the anti-christ, who will be a world leader, ushering in the new world order, with the new world religion.

1. Live to Learn profile image60

Okay. The problem is that people have been singing that mantra for over 2000 years. They all, like you, claim they got it directly from heaven. They all were wrong so, therefore, false prophets. What reason would anyone have to believe you?

If you study the old testament prophets you will see how their revelations have been coming to pass over the last 2000 yrs.  Study Revelation 19;20, people are being deceived and will receive the mark of the beast (the chip that is coming your way) and they worshipped his image (anti-christ).  That's where we are now.  People need to prepare spiritually and physically.

Can you pinpoint the day and time you started having these bizarre thoughts? Had you experienced any recent changes in your routine? A change in diet? Did you stop taking any prescribed medication prior to the onset?

No meds, got saved and delivered 25 yrs ago. Called to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ of His dying to save His creation.  Chosen to be His watchman on the wall, to warn people of the devil's plan.  Illuminati- study it out

1. IslandBites profile image91
                IslandBitesposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Snow!!

3. FatFreddysCat profile image84
    FatFreddysCatposted 8 years ago

(adjusts chin strap, tightens tin foil hat)

I'm good.

The closest they had to one world order was in the dirty thirties. A second world 2 changed that. Now we are slowly moving into a third world war.

When people start buying a dozen eggs for $150. I'll be living well in Bolivia owning a whole fleet of laying hens for that price.

One World Religion,what a joke. Pope Frances may have good freemason handshake yet can not own the free world and our souls anymore than Trump can.

He 's the only pope I know with an upside down cross!

1. profile image0

The upside down cross is just a papal symbol that refers to the way Peter was crucified -- upside down.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_St._Peter
          Even though now it's sometimes used as an anti-xtian symbol that's not what it represents when a pope displays it.  No conspiracy there.

The pope is the false prophet.  I'm sorry, but look out, he's changing world environmental standards- it's the beginning of the NWO.

1. profile image0

Nigerian Windsurfing Organization?

4. FatFreddysCat profile image84

I've been chipped!
    http://static0.thethingsimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/46-4.jpg

5. FatFreddysCat profile image84

Awwww man, now you done it. You're not supposed to let them KNOW that you know about THEM! Now Taylor Swift and Beyonce are gonna have us all killed!!

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/images/2015/10/4SLJdpK6.png

http://cdn.popdust.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Beyonce-And-The-Illuminati-p_2015-10-22_12-53-00.jpg

OH No!!!

Not the one eye dickhead!!!

That was the UK Olympic mascot.

taylor swift and beyonce are only subjects-you are the prey-unless of course, you are one of them.

I'm a small fish who can swim with the Sharks. To know the shark is to control the shark along with much more of us than them to confuse him. The stupid fish who did not do their schooling of nature get eaten first because they were over focus on how impressive the shark seems by voting him into their lives.

yes, in our time, the gov. has dumbed people down with meds, shots, iphone.  Your the one swimming with sharks and I am the one watching out.

If your not swimming with the sharks and knowing his moves then stay be one step ahead of him.

Then you will be watching the shark eat you and not understanding why.

I see the devil, but my Master Jesus Christ is far ahead and behind him.  He will eat him for me. I am His follower and family.  Do you have one? Or are you all alone and wondering about the future?

Praying dose  not do much good  if the sharks are smarter than you. And using your book against you.

1. profile image0

Is this thread an elaborate advert for Shark Week?

No, it's a response to someone that needs the truth. I am trying.

dose and does are two different words-study English first, then maybe you qualify to debate me.

I could debate you, if God hears us he might take his hand and swash me. Or worst Satan might process me and spend me down the rivers of lava into the lake of fire. Supernatural stuff don't funk around all day.

Do prefer to keep it almost normal in natural metaphors

6. FatFreddysCat profile image84

This thread is comedy gold.

http://www.shopnewzealand.co.nz/sites/default/files/product/tst_musli_nut_bar_deluxe.jpg

Gold is something you will miss if you do not know God.

7. FatFreddysCat profile image84

And lo, the Lord spake, and He sayeth, "Psssst! Yo! Dude! The Pope is leading the way for the Anti-Christ and the New World Order! Now go and spread the word ...on a Web forum most people have never even heard of, and will never read."

...yep, sounds legit. ☺

The Vatican is the richest country in the world.  My, my, what would Jesus say if he came back and saw all that gold displayed.

Can't handle the truth?  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

(ala Bugs Bunny)
        I like you. You're silly!

I'm not silly, I'm real, you're not, you are just trendy and that's all you know, no real knowledge, just fantasy world, you are in a trance, and you don't even know it.  I feel sorry for you, get truth and get a life that last forever.  IT'S FREE!  JUST WHAT YOU WANT, RIGHT?

Lol

Maybe we should go down to get saved in
            Disneyland in Florida at the holylands. Then tour the creationist museum and go way back to the beginning of time 6000 years ago, don't get eaten by Rexy, our pet. Then visit the very ugly atheist swamp creatures, don't feed them. Let SATAN feed them.

Believe me, don't think you get saved at disney land, but God does have a sense of humor. and satan is up for graps, he is about to be thrown into a lake of fire with false prophet (pope), so I don't think he will be trying to feed much, just trying to cool his tongue, to say the least.

8. FatFreddysCat profile image84

The one who receives Private Messages from an invisible being that lives in the sky tells ME I'm living in a fantasy world.

That's pretty much the definition of irony!

You just don't have the fantasy gift from God. It's amazing these Christian have this magic talent of figure everything God is thinking as he has 100% knowledge of the Universe. Mean while us non believers must suffer with unable to figure out, not even 1% knowledge about the earth.

God give us everything and all he wants in return is you to worship him.

And one little thing more, he wants your soul.

Be wise and make sure you have the right God and the right religion. Or it's hell forever, if you don't have the correct answer.

2. Oztinato profile image75
      Oztinatoposted 8 years agoin reply to this

According to atheist genius Elon Musk the universe is just a large holographic computer;  this would make it extremely easy to get a cosmic email from the brains behind it all. I guess that makes God a kind of Bill Gates nerd with too much time on His hands. Or is Elon just pulling our chain or leaking in our pockets?
      Maybe God is a nerd math genius in a wheelchair like Hawking. Perhaps creating all of us on a Divine Laptop but unable to talk?
      That's it! God is really Stephen Hawking operating a high tech pc and this is the matrix. At last we can all agree. Now that that's settled we can get on with our lives.
      Seriously math is telling us we are part of an intentionally well organised hologram. Hence a message from this Super Dooper Computer would therefore be quite commonplace.

Whoa. (KAPOW) Mind....blown.

3. Lee Ann Bunch profile image60

Only the Holy Ghost can reveal this to you-it's worth a try!

9. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 8 years ago

I'll stay open to everything was created from nothing.

Where everything created from two places up and down, seem too limited.

1. Oztinato profile image75

Everything was created from nothing and nothing was also created from nothing.
      Is this the Professor Seinfeld Theory: it's about nothing!!
      So was Prof. Seinfeld correct?

10. Castlepaloma profile image76

Seinfeld was a big hit out of nothing, more rather than what he thinks. We are what we think. I build and create many Sandsculptures in which many people say ' you created a something out of nothing. There more stars in the Universe than there is every single gain of sand on earth. In which there is more sands that covers more of the surface of the earth, than any other materials on this planet.

Then beneath 6 km of the earth is 99% mass materials ,we people do not know anything about. Energy is like moving particle like sand or spec of different particals moving masses of nothing.

We could be stardust babies from our source of our real parents, the sun and the stars.

We started from nothing and return to the deeper nothing. Rather than an envisable man in the sky we call God. That we have no physical evidence of. Other than man's made up imagination that has not physically materialize for all to see. We can see the stars and planets much like the particals appearance of our own bodies. If you took a snap shot of a mouses brain, it would appear much similar to the milky way within the Universe. The Universe and us are all connected from the iron in our blood to the same iron throughout the Universe.

Sand sculptures are made from sand, not out of "nothing".
      Professor Seinfeld's theory of nothing contradicts the latest atheist math.
      The new atheist scientific theories are now leaning heavily to a universe that exhibits "intent".
      With intent comes sentience or consciousness.
      Scientists including Hawking are now backing  away from Seinfeldian physics. They are now admitting a conscious universe is possible.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 8 years agoin reply to this

"Professor Seinfeld's theory of nothing contradicts the latest atheist math."

Is that different than "believer math"?  Have believers set 2+2=3 or something?

"The new atheist scientific theories are now leaning heavily to a universe that exhibits "intent". "

Which "scientific theory" postulates or shows an intelligence inherent in the universe?  The ones espoused at the Creation Museum in Kentucky?

"They are now admitting a conscious universe is possible."

Really?  Hawking says that the stars and planets may be conscious and even sentient?  The closest thing I've ever heard is that he is on record as saying that there was no need for a creator...

Wilderness
          as usual certain people (whose names will never be mentioned) want me to do their homework again.
          Try Googling Holographic Universe and do some research. Oi Vey!!
          This new math has all happened in the last weeks.
          Hawking is not disagreeing with this new math at all. On the contrary he has been seen wheeling into the Vatican for absolution.
          Seinfeldology is "up there" (or down there if you like) with Homersimpsonian thought. It has suddenly become passé and quaint; it is being revealed for its lack of substance or insight etc.
          Perhaps to continue with the media analogy we could call it the "Dead Parrot Theory of Nothing".
          Certain people claim that if proof is presented they will change their closed minds: the new math is now proving what Kurt Gödel started. Will you remain closed minded even in the face of super computer maths? Is this a rhetorical question? Yes.
          http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13076995_f1024.jpg

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13077005_f1024.jpg

11. Castlepaloma profile image76

The closest thing for me to being God-like is love and imagination. Love is my God and I'm a co creator in the Universe and everyone is God.

You can try picking a right God out of 1000s or millions of God's in the world. Since it's 50% about me and 50% about everyone else. I make the right God first being me because I love myself most.

When nature is my Religion, nature is my great repeater vs a mythical synthetic personal God repeater.

You will eat those words!

I know so, love to eat healthy.

This health leads to death forever.

Empty threats, what if your God was real

Then your God heard you threaten others with hell. Would he not send a lighting bolt down and strick you dead
            Then said, OH My
            , I missed.
            Oh well, I forgive myself

2. Oztinato profile image75

Castle
      I can respect your words here. They are very spiritual and just as close to The Truth as any religion.
      Unlike right wingers I respect the religions of others that are love based.

I spend most of my waking hour's in my world as a professional artist and naturalist . Because of this culture/civilized and most influential way of thinking longer than any religion, politic and even philosophy. I would be able to simplified great meaning of questions and answers.

Even those respect and except Religion.  I don't find or understand the high degree of truth towards peace, nature and respect of each individual of evey earthling on this planet.

I have a hub on how nature inspired the first philosophies and religions.
          If idiots want to use religion or any other thing for politics this doesn't mean philosophy or religion are bad.
          Politics is the devil not religion. Low human impulses of competition, ego and power trips infiltrate religion or philosophy at times but this can happen in business and even art.
          It's all up to each individual.

That's because Jesus Christ is Truth,  He said it, " I am the way, the truth, and the life."  There is nothing else, there is no other way, Mary can't give u anything, budda can't give u anything or any of the other false prophets.  Only Jesus is the truth-catch hold of Him, He will change your life and give u the understanding that u desire, it is the only real wisdom there is, everything else is foolishness.

The Pope promised heaven through him. For he said he is the light and the way, not Jesus

Pope's got a billion and a half followers, how many do you have?

If the pope honestly said that...wow. What a dweeb.

most right wingers are love based, it's the leftest group that is under an illusion from hell-just keep looking at your phone;  It's only "natural" for u.

Lee Ann
          I can't respect people who have closed minds and who exhibit a bigoted view of other religions and philosophy. To do so is not love based but simply blind intolerance. It's very similar to ugly racism.
          Try to re study the story of the Good Samaritan to see what JCs view was about other religions. It's plain to see that JCs requirement for a "good" person was kindness, compassion and tolerance to other religions.

12. FatFreddysCat profile image84

Duuuuude. Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)