jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Do you get dreams of flying in the air often?

1. Whispering Night profile image78
    Whispering Nightposted 5 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13484606_f520.jpg
    I get dreams like this sometimes but it looks very real. I can see myself lifting from the ground. Getting high enough in the air to see buildings beneath me. Then i can move myself in any direction using freewill of my mind. The feeling is amazing crossing so many buildings moving up and down. I get up wondering how real it is.

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I realise that HP has this weird 'Freeform Discussion' category, but it still comes under HubPages Tutorials and Community. Even though it's 'freeform', it's still supposed to be about hubs and writing at HP.

You really should put this kind of post into the topical forums under Religion and Philosophy. http://hubpages.com/forum/20

Your posts are just cluttering up the feed of us wishing to focus on writing at HP.

2. Jaxxi profile image60
      Jaxxiposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Yes, in most of my dreams I can fly, but its like swimming in the air, and Im not like the Greatest American Hero, I can land on my feet! Remember that stupid show?

2. Jason mackenzie profile image89
    Jason mackenzieposted 5 months ago

I agree with theraggededge...this topic would be perfect under Philosophy. It pertains to sparking one's imagination...

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 5 months ago in reply to this

It's been moved now, along with the others smile

Whispering Night, if you look up at the top of the page, you can now see where your topic has been moved. This is where it should be.

3. Whispering Night profile image78
    Whispering Nightposted 5 months ago

Thank you very much theraggededge for guiding me can you do the same for my post about Charlie Chaplin too. Thanks again

working