how can i help a child at grade 1 level to learn about society iwant to tell him

1. profile image43
    suniaposted 9 years ago

how can i help a child at grade 1 level to learn about society iwant to tell him about different groups of society an world as a big human society

2. MNichopolis profile image58
    MNichopolisposted 8 years ago

At this age, I'd start at the easy end of the range, the family. People help each other, share, etc.

Next up would be the idea of a town, a community of people that all live nearby each other. They have their own own fire department in case there is a fire, their own policeman, etc.

As far as the bigger picture, nations and cultures and so forth, that might be a little advanced for this age... Perhaps you could just extend this idea of helping each other and sharing a little bit.

Best wishes.

3. thevoice profile image57
    thevoiceposted 8 years ago

raise all children with love respoect care teach anbout acceptences rights of all people.  Care nurture share all life as your child grow. Life must accept all people its the only way humanity will heal.

I was lost to street life its not life is hate degradationa foigjht both physically and mentally. Raise your child free of human walls feed by hate.

God Jesus humanity its choice teach accept no belief let each child decide freely about life the world faith.

I wish to God Jesus In had some one to teach me this before God Jesus found me in hell.
    Good luck hate feeds war killoing bashing peace truth life gives life not hate   God bless Jesus teaches unto the holy spirit

working