jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (13 posts)

What would you do if you could tell the future?

1. Darrell Roberts profile image69
    Darrell Robertsposted 4 years ago

What would you do if you could tell the future?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

First I would pick the winning lottery numbers. This would allow me to addres any of my financial needs and desires as well as put me in a positon to help others.
    Since I could read the future it would also help me to avoid negative or toxic people and situations. I would count my blessings everyday for having the ability to (know) where to be at the right time for the rest of my life!
    Being able to know what the future holds is right up their with being able to "read" minds! :-)

1. mrblueishmouvesky profile image51
      mrblueishmouveskyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

If you did that, wouldn't that mean you'd be "stealing" half of the jackpot from the people who would've won the lottery that week?

2. Darrell Roberts profile image69
      Darrell Robertsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think I would look at the ability to tell the future as  a gift from God as well as the winning lottery numbers.

3. mrblueishmouvesky profile image51
    mrblueishmouveskyposted 4 years ago

If I could tell the future, I'd tell it sorry we didn't do more to save the planet and nature quicker, basically, yeah, sorry about the weather

4. Kathleen Cochran profile image80
    Kathleen Cochranposted 4 years ago

Do everything possible to remove children from danger.

5. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 4 years ago

I would quickly and simply build a communication bunker and optimize my early warning system for anyone that my visions could help... If money became an issue I would contemplate earning some monies by legal gambling or some other legal method to provide for the optimization of the communication center. Oh ya I would call my communication center, Heaven for the recipients and H-E-double hockey sticks for me...

6. IDONO profile image82
    IDONOposted 4 years ago

I would do nothing, including telling anybody. That would do nothing but bring out the worst in everybody because so many would do what they could to try to change it if it weren't what they wanted it to be. I see it creating wars and total anarchy. Everyone wants to control their own destiny and that can't be done by all without destroying others. 99% of people don't have the ability to accept things they can't change.

7. PoeticPhilosophy profile image81
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago

Hahaha I like Dashing's answer. But I would not want to tell the future, you would know everything.. It would be a dull life, wouldn't like it.

8. WalterPoon profile image79
    WalterPoonposted 4 years ago

My first thoughts was like: "Wow, then I would be able to preempt a lot of problems. I can even become an international adviser on world issues."

But is that ever possible? Let's say I manage to preempt the problem... then what happens? Now, what happens is that what I saw did not materialize. So what future can I see now? A paradox, right? Because to be able to see the future is to believe that events are predestined.

9. Ciel Clark profile image73
    Ciel Clarkposted 4 years ago

Check out the information of the future and see what works and doesn't work and then, in present time, go give hints to our top scientists who have been struggling with some tricky problems.

10. liesl5858 profile image86
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

What a good question? I would prepare myself for what's to come and try and help others if I can.

11. AUPADHYAY profile image38
    AUPADHYAYposted 4 years ago

If I could tell the future, certainly I will not declare about it and I will try to escape the people from injuries. But all is set by the almighty and I think that it would not be happened.