jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have You Been Assisted With A Task By A Guardian Angel (or Someone Who Has Passe

1. marcofratelli profile image69
    marcofratelliposted 8 years ago

Have You Been Assisted With A Task By A Guardian Angel (or Someone Who Has Passed)?

2. Everyday Miracles profile image87
    Everyday Miraclesposted 8 years ago

There was once a time that I didn't believe in angels at all. As anyone who has read my profile or other spirituality hubs that I have written knows, I was a pagan for quite a long time. I believed in everything it seemed: Everything except good and... read more

3. skye2day profile image76
    skye2dayposted 8 years ago

Think for a moment. How many times have you come very close to getting hit by another vehicle while driving? How many times did you miss hitting someone by a split second in your vehicle while driving? God sends angels to the rescue. read more

4. Dian'swords4u profile image60
    Dian'swords4uposted 7 years ago

When my father recently passed away, I feel that his presence was there.  I was very close to my father and I feel that he was there helping me go through this time.  I gave a eulogy and sang at my father's funeral and I really believe had it not been for God sending someone to quiet my heart and steadying my thoughts, I could not have gotten up there and said and sang as i did.  I do give God the praise and glory for that time in my life.

5. rebeccamealey profile image86
    rebeccamealeyposted 5 years ago

All the time! I definitely feel the presence of my guardian angles. My grandparents ,even my dogs that have passed on before me. They have kept me from being involved in several serious car accidents

working