Do you believe in Reincarnation?

1. chaixkee profile image55
    chaixkeeposted 8 years ago

Do you believe in Reincarnation?

2. dranjesh profile image41
    dranjeshposted 8 years ago

Yes I do, It has been confirmed by many and many have also experienced it.
    In the course of research by using hypnotic trance to trace the past lives of the person, it has been found that the time lag between two reincarnations on Earth could be on average 50 to 400 years. The reasons for this time lag are as follows:

*      The subtle body remains in the Heaven or the Nether plane of existence for variable periods of time to undergo its merits and demerits (sins).
        *       Circumstances on Earth plane of existence need to be favourable to complete the give-and-take account from previous births with various people. This is in accordance with the law of Karma. The reincarnation of the subtle body is postponed until the time various other people who they have a give-and-take account with are also preparing to take reincarnation.
        *      Sometimes in past life regression, a person does not report a reincarnation in the trance state. The reason for this is that a certain reincarnation has been very uneventful or brief and the person may not remember any details of it.

In the case of subtle bodies that have been relegated to the deeper planes of existence of Hell, the time lag between two reincarnations may be thousands of years. They stay in their respective plane of existence of Hell until such time they have completed their punishment. In most cases, this means languishing in plane of existence of Hell in their life after death till the dissolution of the Universe some 400,000 years later.
    courtesy : http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation. … terdeath#8

3. Lisa HW profile image74
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

I don't happen to believe in reincarnation.  Somehow, to me, it would seem that with each brand, new, life would come a brand, new, soul. 

To me, it just kind of makes more sense that Nature is about the passing of what has lived, and the start of brand new lives and souls.  If there are really souls, and if old souls "linger in the air" forever, I tend to suspect that this would be a completely new form of life for the individual; and I just don't think "old souls" would be expected to separate from who they once were and just become someone else.  On the other hand, if souls die with our bodies then there is no old soul "lingering in the air" anyway.

I guess it is my belief that because Nature may make a lot of creatures/things that, at first appear similar, unique; it would seem to make sense that our souls are unique to us, as well.