jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

what is more important to you money or pride?

1. Drew Breezzy profile image71
    Drew Breezzyposted 8 years ago

what is more important to you money or pride?

2. profile image0
    mdawson17posted 8 years ago

Pride is more important to me! Because if I have pride more than likley I have intigrity and with intigrity I will have respect from others which in return will give me the abilty to profit in a whole better way "Friendship" Money comes and Money Goes" But a long lasting friendship is everlasting!

3. rizrazi profile image51
    rizraziposted 8 years ago

Self Respect is more important than anything else

4. profile image46
    kaleshwarposted 8 years ago

How much money are we talking here? The amount is the most important. Give me about 100 trillion and you can have the pride.

5. holidaymaine profile image54
    holidaymaineposted 8 years ago

I think to most people money is most important. People swallow their pride all the time at work so they will not loose their jobs. People will give up their pride just to tell a lie ( I can't come to work today im sick  when they are not) people with real pride should have no reason to lie. People might say their pride is most important but when it get tested you will see that is worth 10 cents on the dollar.

6. lrohner profile image81
    lrohnerposted 8 years ago

LOL kaleshwar. I can be had for $1 million!

7. Umna Safdar profile image60
    Umna Safdarposted 8 years ago

this is something confusing!!!
    But to me dignity is something important but i wont crush its beauty under the title of pride because no religion teaches to be proud....on the other hand money is just our need, it won't remain with us for ever neither can it buy us love and harmony!!

8. Hiperion profile image60
    Hiperionposted 8 years ago

Pride is important but in some situations it must pass to second place because we need money for living.

working