jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What if there is no "god" as far as how we percieve it in this life. How would y

1. The Dove profile image50
    The Doveposted 8 years ago

What if there is no "god" as far as how we percieve it in this life. How would you feel?

Would you even dare to entertain the idea? Why or why not? Could it be detrimantal to your life?

2. advisor4qb profile image77
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

I believe that there is a "God."  He is large and in charge.  He created this wonderful universe and everything in it.  There are things to test our faith, but there are many more things that enforce our faith, if we are open to receive them.

3. profile image0
    Kim Garciaposted 8 years ago

I believe that everyones perception of their God is as different as each individual. And I also believe that we all will probably be surprised to see that our perception of (God) is completely different than what we thought once we pass over. But to assume that there's no higher power....???? clueless.

4. Lee Boolean profile image56
    Lee Booleanposted 8 years ago

If  there were no god, people would simply create one and tell us all to believe in him, its a vicious circle, historically, every time a deity gets debunked, its in favor of another one. This has happened countless times in Christianity, OK not really swapping gods, but at least swapping perception.

5. topgunjager profile image61
    topgunjagerposted 8 years ago

I would probably live a longer much fuller life because I wouldn't be as confused as I am today, I'll probably be more complete because no one will tell me from the start that I have a hole in me=)

working