jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is Obama a follower of Lord Jesus Christ ?

1. Sambhunath profile image48
    Sambhunathposted 8 years ago

Is Obama a follower of Lord Jesus Christ ?

The last desire of lord jesus was to establish the kingdom of god in the earth. I think his last desire was the cause of his crucification. As he was a man of truth, i feel Mr. Obama is a follower of Lord jesus christ.

2. profile image46
    Ann Wposted 8 years ago

I shall have to disagree. Obama is not a follower of Jesus Christ, for the Bible tells us, "By their works you shall know them." A good tree does not, and cannot bring forth corrupt fruit, just as a corrupt tree cannot bring forth good fruit.
       Jesus Christ gave His all for the salvation of the people here on earth, because He loves us. He died for you and me out of pure and divine love, not to gain something from us.
       Obama is doing just the opposite. He is after power, authority, and money. He wants to turn America into a dictatorship. He does not care whatsoever about the well being of his fellow men, as long as he, himself, has in his possesion, the wealth of this world.
    I would repeat my answer, No, Barack Obama does not follow Jesus Christ, his life shows it.

3. yes2truth profile image61
    yes2truthposted 8 years ago

"The last desire of lord jesus was to establish the kingdom of god in the earth. I think his last desire was the cause of his crucification."

It was not His last desire at all. His desire was to save mankind from their sinful ways and conquer death, which He did through His death and resurrection.

The Kingdom of God will be established when He returns to this earth in the not too distant future.

The cause of His death was upsetting the money men by overturning their usury tables in The Temple forecourt. He also upset the men of religion who were in cahoots with the money changers.

Nothing has changed for Obama is backed by the same money men and the men of religion = The Canaanite Jews and Rome = the Synagogue of Satan.

4. Hi-Jinks profile image61
    Hi-Jinksposted 8 years ago

It is not your place to ask? Should there be a religion test for you? What are the questions. Do you truely know THEIR answers?

5. lionswhelp profile image80
    lionswhelpposted 8 years ago

I doubt it. If he were a follower of Jesus Christ he would understand that there is only one way into the Kingdom of God and that is through Jesus Christ, John 14:6.

He seems to be a doubter who even said that there are other ways like Islam.

The Lionswhelp

6. thesecondadvent profile image60
    thesecondadventposted 8 years ago

My Dear Sweet Friends,

Because of the power and position of the Presidency there is only one way to know for certain if he, indeed, is a follower of Christ.  He must answer one question.  This question consist in the testing of the spirit by the Spirit:

"Mr. President,  Doth ye believe that all things SHOULDEST be free equally unto all mankind?" 

Not couldest be, or mightest be, or even shall be, but SHOULDEST be. 

The answer shall by pass the power and position, and reveal the truth concerning the man.

7. LeeWalls profile image60
    LeeWallsposted 6 years ago

Jesus Christ was no part of the world. "They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world." John 17:5

I think that should answer your question.

working