jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Does Satan have access to our minds?

1. carolegalassi profile image59
    carolegalassiposted 8 years ago

Does Satan have access to our minds?

I have always thought no, but he knows man and what there capable of.  What are your thoughts?

2. elayne001 profile image78
    elayne001posted 8 years ago

I was taught that Satan can only tell what we think when it comes out of our mouths and by the way we act. God is all knowing and all powerful, but Satan does not have those same powers.

3. profile image0
    Andrea B.posted 8 years ago

Yes he can read your mind if you believe he can.He can mess up your whole life.

4. profile image61
    Martha Castilloposted 8 years ago

Maybe he can tempt or minds and we decide if we want to favor him or not.  Sometimew we do and sometimes we don't;  Maybe the environment has to do with this.  If we are in a very heavily dark place and we are weaker maybe the overwhelming negative engergy can almost just penetrate or maybe just desensitize us.  Once we are familiar with something after a while it becomes comfortable and we enter a gray area.  Once again this is just my opinion.  I believe the Bible that even Jesus was tempted and I assume that in order to tempt us he has to enter or mind with the first thought.  Remember that the devil or Satan always tricks us with his lies.  Most things that are not good for us and could lead us to death or distruction or disharmony usually presents itself as a woderful exciting and sometimes even fleshy pleasure of sorts.  God does not mislead us he just says this is the way and the only way.

5. JGutierrez profile image55
    JGutierrezposted 8 years ago

Hello Carollegalassi. I would like to answer that question,and I would do so with a simple no. No,Satan have many powers,but he cannot read minds. If you would like to,you may see the answer to that question by reading your Bible,if you wish to,go on and read:Jeremias 11 Vers.20,and Chapter 17 vers.10. Psalms 7 Vers 9. and Revelations 2 Vers 23. This is True that only God is the one with such Power to even know what is the greatest Thoughts of Mankind,Thats the reason why I believe Jesus Christ to be God himself,read: Lukes Chapt. 11 Vers.17. You may also read when other Apostles declare with there own tongue that Christ is God himself,read: Gospel of John Chapt.20 Vers 28. and Book of Romans Chapt.9 Vers 5. To understand these things is not so simple like many have thought,but no,Satan does not have that power,if he did then none would ever have a chance to repent and follow God because he wont allow you to do so then.

6. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

No one has access to your minds but you!!!  If you are seeking someone to blame for your actions, so be it!

7. topgunjager profile image61
    topgunjagerposted 8 years ago

He would have access if he wasn't as fictional as humpty dumpty:)

working