jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever cheated death?

1. marcofratelli profile image70
    marcofratelliposted 8 years ago

Have you ever cheated death?

What happened?

2. profile image46
    andrew kingstonposted 8 years ago

Oh yes, done that and worn the t-shirt
    Had a heart attack and was given a quadruple heart by-pass during which I had a stroke and couldnt be woken up for more than a week because I had forgotten how to breath
    The worst part though was swearing at the nurse, she nearly killed me haha

3. J. Kumm profile image57
    J. Kummposted 8 years ago

I cheated death four times in one four day weekend vacation.

1st: Nearly drove off an interstate bridge into the Yellowstone River about a mile away from home (just leaving for vacation).

2nd: Almost got hit by a car walking home from a night out on the town while on vacation. Missed by about an inch.

3rd: Almost drowned in the wave pool at a water park after I got too brave and went too deep without a tube. (scariest and closest call of these four)

4th: Was in a tornado warning the last evening of the trip in a high-rise hotel.

4. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Yes, I was meant to be picking up tickets from a Concert Hall but I got to the bus stop too late and missed the bus.  While I was waiting for the next one to arrive there was an earthquake and the entire Concert Hall building was distroyed. The roof fell in.  I was so fortunate to miss that bus.

5. BeatrizGarciaNin profile image54
    BeatrizGarciaNinposted 8 years ago

Yes, many times. I've had multiple accidents and horrifying events happen to me, including a near death experience (NDE).

I'm lucky to have come back to life after my NDE and I wrote about it and my accidents in my book, THINK TWICE BEFORE CROSSING.

Visit my website www.bgnin.com to find out more about me and my NDE.

6. bibi16 profile image58
    bibi16posted 7 years ago

Yes, I once ddin't deal the Death card while doing my own Taror reading. It came up as the Lovers with the card that I cheated its way into the reading. That turned out to be much worse. BB16

working