jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

If God came to your house tonight and sat in your living room--

1. bayareagreatthing profile image65
    bayareagreatthingposted 8 years ago

If God came to your house tonight and sat in your living room--

what would be the one question you would like to ask him in person?

2. advisor4qb profile image77
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

I would probably want to ask Him if He is proud of the progress I have made in my life and if I made the right decisions regarding a couple of key issues.

3. Artin2010 profile image77
    Artin2010posted 8 years ago

If God came to my house tonight, I would be the happiest Christian alive. I would jump down to the floor and lower my head in reverence and thank Him for visiting me. I would thank Him for hearing my prayer requests.I would quietly listen for His voice to guide me and instruct me. I would be in a state of true bliss, I believe! I'm overwhelmed to just grasp the idea that He actually is here now, but I can't see Him!
    Wow, thanks so much for something really wonderful to contemplate. You're awesome bayareaGT
    Gee I think I'll do what I've stated since I believe Him to be here, right now. Please excuse me, while I go worship.

4. shriketexas profile image55
    shriketexasposted 8 years ago

When do I get to come home and what will it be like in heaven? Will my horses be there will I be able to ride forever? Will I be able to take long walks with my grandfather and listen to his gentle voice describe the flora and fauna surrounding us and listen to  his whistle that sounded us like birds singing.

5. seyiari profile image57
    seyiariposted 8 years ago

i think we don't really need God to to our house because is always with us in spirit and in word  and he already answered all our question. all we need to do is to search it out {Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.}.... so don't let us wait for him to come physically our house , he is already in us and with us.

6. hublim profile image79
    hublimposted 8 years ago

I’d ask him how he was doing, if there was anything he wanted to talk about.

He took the time to come to your house, it’s just good manners to ask how he’s doing.

Does anyone ever ask how God is?

7. SandyMcCollum profile image67
    SandyMcCollumposted 8 years ago

I would definitely ask if I get to go to Heaven!

8. The Rope profile image54
    The Ropeposted 8 years ago

"Why?"  I've got a myriad of others but this is the one that really doesn't have an answer anywhere.

9. vrbmft profile image79
    vrbmftposted 8 years ago

Can I go on living the way I am, being free of all that fire and brimstone "stuff"?  I always have a little doubt in the back of my alleged mind!  I'd also invite God to have a snifter of Glenlivet Single Malt.  It'd just be awesome to see God,  Not sure if God would be he or she or perhaps some other form.  I think my very first question would be, "Where've you been hanging out?"  And then I add that "I know you've been around, just haven't seen you before!"  I think I might also want to ask God, "Hey, do you know any good jokes?"

10. profile image46
    mums4uposted 8 years ago

LORD JESUS

Why someone has everything without doing nothing, and someone has nothing even though he/she is working hard

11. Rob-Jr profile image60
    Rob-Jrposted 8 years ago

After asking what hublim asked, I would want to ask what is the real meaning of life?

12. Andrea.Necole profile image52
    Andrea.Necoleposted 8 years ago

Rightnow I'm in a moving and growng stage of my ''Walk'' so I'd be afraid that i didn't harken to Him when He told me to move. So I'd probably ask if i'm progressing like I should but i think I already know that answer.

13. profile image0
    dracaslairposted 8 years ago

id be happy and tell him everything that is wrong with me and my life.then hed already know

14. Hi-Jinks profile image61
    Hi-Jinksposted 8 years ago

God would come in the morning, why wait?

15. thesecondadvent profile image57
    thesecondadventposted 8 years ago

My Dear Sweet Friends,

We wouldest say, "Father, what wouldest thou have us to doth that thy Kingdom mayest be established upon all the Earth?"

working