jump to last post 1-20 of 20 discussions (20 posts)

What would you say to God if you came face to face with God?

1. klanguedoc profile image91
    klanguedocposted 6 years ago

What would you say to God if you came face to face with God?

2. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
    Jesus was a hippyposted 6 years ago

I'd ask him if he could intervene with the world then why does he let so many bad things happen.

3. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I can not say with any degree of assuredness or certainty.   I would hope that I would be thankful...........but perhaps, I would be so awed, that my own words would stumble upon my tongue and come out of my mouth, a tangled mess.

"Forgive me, again" just might be what falls out!

Or, it could be, " finally, we meet".

There is no reason for me, to think that I would " challenge" Him, or attempt to hold Him accountable to me.

4. Courtney9232 profile image59
    Courtney9232posted 6 years ago

I'd ask him to Bless my son with kindness and prosperity. I'd also ask him to show my boyfriend (father of my son) the way to happiness, without drugs and so much hatred.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Assuming I could speak, I would thank him for his Son, and also the good things in my life - faith and family.

6. Dexter Yarbrough profile image82
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

I would ask him why he allowed all the hatred, violence and negativity to exist since he has the power to end it. I would ask him why he allowed children to be killed, starved and raped. I would ask him why he remained silent.

7. pajamazzon profile image60
    pajamazzonposted 6 years ago

i will ask where did he go when Eve was telling Adam to bite the forbidden fruit

8. KutterHighway profile image60
    KutterHighwayposted 6 years ago

What the hell is wrong with you? I'm glad I never gave you any consideration

9. Freeway Flyer profile image91
    Freeway Flyerposted 6 years ago

Why did you make it so hard to figure out who the heck you are?

10. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 6 years ago

forgive me Lord for I,m a sinner who love Jesus  and please love me, a sinner and still a child of God

11. profile image0
    AKA Winstonposted 6 years ago

We can't stop here - this is bat country!

12. rishweby profile image52
    rishwebyposted 6 years ago

I'd rather ask him to save earth from global warming as i want to live a long life.

13. iammisspedia profile image60
    iammisspediaposted 6 years ago

I answered this before in a Psychology journal assignment. But now, I have another thing to say...

"Thank you for being with me, for assuring me that I'm beautiful, that I'm complete... despite all these years of insecurity about how I look like, and most especially my inborn right hand (handicap). I believe you have your reasons and your plans for me, so thank you."

14. juliacarter profile image58
    juliacarterposted 6 years ago

I would ask god, why he made a world full of sickness, where kids starve to death, religious nuts justify killing in his name, murderers get away with crime and live luxuries life, and so on..

Even if i met him face to face, i would never bow down to him or respect him as even when he have limitless power, he chooses not to help and protect poor and weak.. and closes eyes to their pain that innocents are suffering from !

15. anjperez profile image77
    anjperezposted 6 years ago

i will ask Him, how do you monitor each person's behavior?

16. profile image0
    Crystarposted 6 years ago

Please forgive me dear God but I need to know why you let me suffer?

17. Insane Mundane profile image61
    Insane Mundaneposted 6 years ago

This is awesome in all senses of the term... Can I at least get more lives than a cat, as they are well known for getting 9?

18. Robie Benve profile image98
    Robie Benveposted 6 years ago

"Thank you for everything you gave me and my family. I'm very sorry that often I did not do my best to use your gifts the in the most productive and positive way.
    You gave me amazing capability, and I settled for a normal life. I'm sorry if I let you down, but I appreciate very much you putting your trust on me and letting me free to make mistakes."

19. profile image9
    saisarannagaposted 6 years ago

I would like him to purify me completely so that i can aspire for a place in His Kingdom. Without purity of mind, any amount of spiritual practice is vain! If we ask him any other thing, we bind ourselves more tightly to the world and it would be difficult to extricate.

20. georgethegent profile image59
    georgethegentposted 6 years ago

I'd ask him why he allows so many paedophiles to live and therefore get away with it, in the Vatican.