jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you truely believe in the paranormal, or just want to be different?

1. Vampire crazy profile image59
    Vampire crazyposted 8 years ago

Do you truely believe in the paranormal, or just want to be different?

I need to know that I'm not alone on this fact.

2. Silver Poet profile image74
    Silver Poetposted 8 years ago

Define paranormal.  I believe in the unexplained, which is to say I can plainly see things that I do not yet understand, but that hardly requires belief.

There was a time when radioactivity and magnetism were considered magical powers.  I believe everything has an explanation.  I do believe in the existence of God and angels, but I do not spend all my time looking for miracles.  I figure they will happen when they are supposed to happen, and that I don't have much control over such things.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 8 years ago

So, do you think that you're alone in believing in the paranormal, or do you think that you're alone in just wanting to be different?

4. profile image51
    Ladytessposted 6 years ago

I am a paranormal investigator, researcher, and founder and owner of a paranormal team located in Springfield, Missouri.
    Yes I do believe in the paranormal, as I have had my own experiences, have had it documented by several paranormal teams, and even captured some strange things myself on video, audio and still pictures.
    There are a lot of things I cannot explain, but I know what I experienced and I was not alone when I experienced them. I have had 80+ witnesses, some who thought I was crazy before they witnessed strange happenings in my home before I became a paranormal investigator. Those that thought I was crazy at first, became believers real quick.
    Are you having experiences of your own? Have you had any experiences? Or is it that you just believe that unusual things can happen? Just curious. If so, are you needing some advice? some help in your home? Or know someone who needs help? Would be very interested to know the answers to these questions.
    Again, to answer your question, yes I do believe in the paranormal, so much so that I started my own team so that I could help others who have either gone through what I have gone through, or who are experiencing paranormal activity and need help right away.