jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If Jesus appeared before you, what would you ask him so you'd be sure he IS in f

1. Pauline C Stark profile image53
    Pauline C Starkposted 8 years ago

If Jesus appeared before you, what would you ask him so you'd be sure he IS in fact, Jesus? What wou

2. Tom Cornett profile image81
    Tom Cornettposted 8 years ago

What is more important...building churches or people?

3. Presigo profile image58
    Presigoposted 8 years ago

Do you love me with all your heart, and will you love me till the end of time

4. Silver Poet profile image75
    Silver Poetposted 8 years ago

The typical answer for Christians would be, "Has Jesus Christ come in the flesh?" which is based on this verse:

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God." (I John 4:1-3a, NIV)

5. JeannieRyan profile image56
    JeannieRyanposted 8 years ago

I have many questions but I guess the first would be... what is Love?

6. Oldskool903 profile image73
    Oldskool903posted 8 years ago

What happened in my past? And then if I was sure it was Jesus I would ask him what my future will hold

7. Pauline C Stark profile image53
    Pauline C Starkposted 8 years ago

My question really pertains to the assumption that you don't know for sure it's Jesus before you.  What would He have to say to convince you that He is - in fact - truly Jesus and not someone just claiming to be?

8. aka-dj profile image75
    aka-djposted 8 years ago

"Show me your hands, and your feet"! (please) smile

working