jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe in psychics and thier supposed ability to talk to the dead?

1. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 8 years ago

Do you believe in psychics and thier supposed ability to talk to the dead?

2. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 8 years ago

Do you think it is possible or are they just playing people for money?

3. HOOWANTSTONO profile image60
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 8 years ago

No they cant, and yes it is fleece, No human can communicate with the dead. But...they the psychics are communicating with Spirits (fallen angels called demons), that mimic humans and even sound like humans.The "psychics" will totally disagree with this answer, because they would hate to believe that they have been fleeced and never realized it.

Stay away from them its a big rip off more than money, its a mind grabbing situation that would require coming back because of the intrigue, from something that knows your family and yourself. "Curiosity killed the cat"

4. smilngirl4u profile image55
    smilngirl4uposted 8 years ago

I believe that their are psychics out there just for the money that are scammers.  But I do believe that there are people who can channel and speak to the dead or maybe even predict the future. I've heard that we are all born with some type of psychic ability and that we lose it because we focus too much on other things.  But I've been told that the little small voice you hear sometimes when you are trying to make a decision is part of that ability.  Ever ignored that small voice and wish you wouldn't have?  Kinda makes you wonder.......

5. kittythedreamer profile image98
    kittythedreamerposted 6 years ago

I think many people claiming to be "psychic" are not; however, there are many people who have the ability to feel, see, hear, and speak to the otherworldly.

working