What is the role of worship and devotion in today's society and...in particular

1. kid2010 profile image57
    kid2010posted 7 years ago

What is the role of worship and devotion in today's society and...in particular with the youth?

I think that Religion struggles to compete with the high demands of today's society...
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Christianity-in … st-Century

2. megankubat profile image55
    megankubatposted 7 years ago

The role of worship and devotion is probably lacking like it is with most adult Christians. I would say that most youth and adults that claim to be christian do not spend time in worship and in the word daily. Which is sad because how else are you going to be encouraged and ready for all the world has to throw at you. I my self lack in the discipline to spend daily time with the Lord. I also know that my walk with God and my conviction is much stronger when i am in worship and devotion

As for society, being Christian isn't popular and it shouldn't make or break your belief in Christ or your adoration for Him.

3. christ4ever profile image63
    christ4everposted 7 years ago

What are the most appropriate types of music and songs that should be used in our gatherings for worship and praise. It seems that the content and use of the music to truly glorify God is much more important than what instruments, songs or types of music are used. read more

working