jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What does it mean if you dream you're teeth are falling out/

1. angela_michelle profile image98
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

What does it mean if you dream you're teeth are falling out/

2. Austinstar profile image88
    Austinstarposted 7 years ago

Your dreams are telling you to see a dentist! Maybe you have a cavity you don't know about.

3. ptosis profile image75
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

From dream Moods (check out my dream diary!), according to Dream moods dream dictionary: - One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxieties about your appearance and how others perceive you - falling teeth dreams may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself  - loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness -

4. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 7 years ago

The Hebrew letter Shin also means "Tooth" and is associated with fire and change. Feeling of loss caused by too much fire or fiery speech. Light and love is needed.

5. Kelley Harmon profile image72
    Kelley Harmonposted 7 years ago

That you've been watching too much Metalocalypse was the first thing to come to mind...

Really though, I think it's rather useless to depend on dream dictionaries or third parties who know nothing about you personally to interpret your dreams. There aren't many "universal symbols". What represents good fortune in one part of the world might represent sexually transmitted disease in another. Try coming up with your own meanings and symbolism.

6. Jarn profile image81
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

I actually had that dream a few weeks ago. Turns out I really did have a cavity,though I couldn't yet feel it. That dream's telling you to brush your teeth more often.

7. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.

8. Blessitbe profile image61
    Blessitbeposted 7 years ago

I was told that dreaming about teeth that are falling out, has to do with a loss of something or someone. Pray that God helps you determine what going to happen. I wish you the best.

9. Rich Inkman profile image55
    Rich Inkmanposted 7 years ago

Having had these dreams a few times, and I can remember them clearly, I believe that it is stress related.

Most of my dreams have left me with a mouth full of teeth, running to the dentist!!

Looking back on the events prior to these dreams, it usually was a stressful day or a difficult time in my life.

I do not feel that it has anything to do with actually not going to the dentist enough or having cavities.

10. thedentists profile image61
    thedentistsposted 6 years ago

Dreams often represent fears. So your teeth falling out is a fear, but does not necessarily mean it will happen. However, I would visit a dentist in any case - just to be on the safe side, but more so that you prevent this dream from recurring.

11. Man from Modesto profile image84
    Man from Modestoposted 5 years ago

I have a hub on broken bones (teeth are bones): http://manfrommodesto.hubpages.com/hub/ … oken-Bones

And I've written a blog post on teeth, specifically:
    http://dreamtraining.blogspot.com/2009/ … dream.html

working