jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Of the many Hubs posted on Biblical topics, how are truthful ones identified?

1. True Truthseeker profile image76
    True Truthseekerposted 7 years ago

Of the many Hubs posted on Biblical topics, how are truthful ones identified?

Truth is absolute, yet, there are distinct differences in beliefs amongst professed Christians. It cannot be a matter of interpretation only that account for the differences. Christ spoke ONLY what He was TOLD. John 12:49, John 7:16 to 18, Acts 3:22, 23, so should we.

2. puebloman profile image61
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

Is this supposed to be a question? Looks like a bald prejudiced statement to me. The bible is not the word of God, it is the word of priests, and political priests at that. Jesus was not God until priests cobbled together the Holy Trinity. Jesus was not a Christian, he was a radical Jewish rabbi (teacher). This dreadful religion was entirely invented by Paul the Apostle, who spent half his life murdering and maiming Christians and the other half peddling a fake religion, having won the political battle against John and James and made the Jesus sect available to non Jews. Pick your pathetic "truth" out of that.

3. Peace2009 profile image60
    Peace2009posted 7 years ago

my answer to that question would be to research the Word of God if they have quoted scriptures. But then saying that if you get a question in your heart or a weird feeling then to me something is not right.

4. pennyofheaven profile image80
    pennyofheavenposted 7 years ago

I see it a little differently. Truths are never absolute they are forever changing depending on ones perception. What is true for one person may not be true for another. There is no way that I know of that can make another believe anothers truth if that is not their truth.

working