Have you ever tried to do telekinesis or telepathy, or something else a bit para

1. grejotte profile image77
    grejotteposted 7 years ago

Have you ever tried to do telekinesis or telepathy, or something else a bit paranormal?

2. Jaggedfrost profile image79
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

Try? lol Like Yoda said, "there is no try! Do or do not." Seriously speaking I know of people capable of such things but my own experience with such gifts is that exercising them requires something of the user and costs them a bit of their innocence and perhaps their soul in the end.  I have found that the principals behind what people call the paranormal actually end up being very natural even if not as light hearted as Scooby Doo's principal that all such things are hoaxes and frauds.  The paranormal isn't a place for children to play because the principals of the weird are a deadly game of poker between forces that play for keeps.  Knowing which is which, good vs. evil (if you believe in such concepts) ends up being a matter of perspective and everyone involved is betting that they aren't wrong.

3. jennshealthstore profile image89
    jennshealthstoreposted 7 years ago

Honestly at one point I tried. I was so upset about a situation that I would try anything to get the answers I wanted. I then found God. I realized that he is the only way to the answers that we need. This is my opinion only, but we should not mess around in that world. If there is something that we need to know or desire to know then we just look for the answer in books or hear the answers from others or even hear the answers in our own hearts. Do I believe we recieve spiritual guidance and advice.. yes. And we are all capable of that. That thing we call intution is usually our spiritual guide.

working