This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

1. Jaggedfrost profile image78
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

There is no such thing as a fraction of an angel and any reasoning behind the figure you give would be appreciated.

2. Hi-Jinks profile image61
    Hi-Jinksposted 7 years ago

More than you will ever know, but not today.

3. Jaggedfrost profile image78

Ooookay, :-) Thanks for sharing your opinion on my fairly ridiculous question that has held many religionists fascinated for who knows how long.  I appreciate your input though.

4. profile image0
    ShadowKing!posted 7 years ago

Impractical question. I doubt any heavenly angel would waste their time doing something utterly ridiculous. The fact that you asked a very bootless question displays that you don't take this HubPage application for seeking genuine Answers to meaningful questions seriously. You and a lot of others.
    This is not a joke forum. Some people really want insightful answers.

5. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I see that you have no faith nor respect for the existence of Angel's.Unknowing to you Angels have the supernatural powers to perform any feat that can be thought up or imagine.

6. Jaggedfrost profile image78

I let a question float in cyberspace that has existed in a much more serious nature elsewhere. The spirit in which I proposed it was indifferent to the fact that said question has been arounda lot longer then I have existed.   Among scriptural... read more

Closed to reply

working