jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who interprets your dreams?

1. micadeolu profile image50
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

Who interprets your dreams?

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

No one, why should anyone need someone to interpret their dreams?

3. AdziJ profile image54
    AdziJposted 7 years ago

Hi micadeolu,

What and interesting and thought provoking question!
    It would be great wouldn't it - if there was a reliable way to interpret dreams?
    If only!

The thing is though, I feel that although some (lots of in some cases) dreams have a specific meaning - often our dreams are reflections of what we have or haven't done during the day - and so on.  How do we decide which ones need interpreting? 

There have been times when I have been able to interpret or analyse my dreams - and get answers.   Others however remain frustratingly obscure.

I've even read books on the subject - but to no avail.

Can YOU interpret dreams?

4. ptosis profile image77
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

I do - I wake up and write 'em down and then go back to sleep or before getting up for the day. Later, I transcribe them and while writing them I go  - oh yeah - so that what it means .

I put 'em up on DreamMoods.com as my dream diary for record.

5. wilmiers77 profile image61
    wilmiers77posted 7 years ago

Dreams have multilevel meanings and an unfolding revelations. Meaning of dreams start with your body alone with exterior sounds while sleeping and ends with your relationship with God. It's better to start with U R body; did you wake up with an up set stomach...ect?. Did a car back fire? God is next. The Lord is the captain of the spiritual ship of your life. The interpretation is in the scriptures. It's U R dream; you are the best interpreter.

Dreams always have the objective of preparing you for the coming day activities. This is your between body and God meanings.

6. EnergyAdvisor profile image76
    EnergyAdvisorposted 7 years ago

Why should you interpret your dreams while you can control them? Everybody can learn how to become a lucid dreamer. Give a look at my Hub about dreams: http://hubpages.com/hub/Dreaming-The-Do … Other-Self