jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the most essential virtue?

1. The Power Glider profile image60
    The Power Gliderposted 7 years ago

What is the most essential virtue?

Of all the possible virtues, which one is most essential to one's well being and success?

2. John T. profile image56
    John T.posted 7 years ago

I think that the most essential virtue is charity.  I feel like charity is a gateway virtue, without charity your faith, hope and love won't be near as strong or sincere as when you do have charity.

3. Daniel J. Neumann profile image61
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Love. It's the most complex, powerful emotion we've got.

Anger takes the spotlight so often, but it's love that makes us truly happy.

And if you're happy, then you'll be successful.

4. David 470 profile image82
    David 470posted 7 years ago

Well the most known is patience. Patience can help you when learning something new, hunting animals, relationship matters, and many other general things. Its the most common, but very useful. If your not patient then determination and persistence will not be there.

5. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

I believe its integrity. I need to be well knit, truthful, honest to myself and completely incharge of myself so i can go out and love and serve and make this world a better place for others without hidden a agenda.
    If we get things right within our selves we can be more effective.

6. emma.bradley profile image55
    emma.bradleyposted 7 years ago

I think it is honesty. When we are honest to ourselves and to others, we will have real peace of mind.

7. Marliza Gunter profile image78
    Marliza Gunterposted 7 years ago

Love... for God is Love... Love will conquer all defects in this life and world... Love combined with Faith is Power... Power can overcome any strong force that might be against you... smile

working