jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it possible for God to forgive me and to give me the possibility to love agai

1. shania123 profile image57
    shania123posted 7 years ago

Is it possible for God to forgive me and to give me the possibility to love again and to be love...

again if i cheated with a man who is already engaged with another woman to whom he will be married in a few days? though my relationship with him is ended already.

2. C.A. Johnson profile image69
    C.A. Johnsonposted 7 years ago

Love is always available as long as you keep your heart open. As for God forgiving you... he already has now you just have to forgive yourself.

3. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

The truth is, as long as you believe in God, God will NEVER forgive you for ANYTHING.  Only when you grow up (mentally, psychologically), if ever, and renounce your stupid belief in God will you be free of your "sin".

4. Thesource profile image78
    Thesourceposted 7 years ago

One of the biggest myth about God is that God can be offended by man's action. Nothing you do can offend God. Man can blow up the who world and still you cannot hurt God. Nothing you do can hurt God. He was not even burnt when he was in the burning bush talking to Moses

If God is hurt by man's weakness, God must be a weak and is an imperfect creator who could not foresee what was creating. Or he may be insane enough to create something to hurt him. He is not any of these.

So God does not need your forgiveness because he was never hurt.

We may be weak enough to feel hurt by someone else's action.
    And forgiveness may be appropriate here.

Go ahead and love again. God loves you and he prefers that you to make better choices like being in love again. He will never reject you.

This truth about God is too magnificent and grand to be accepted by the masses.

working