jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why does love exist?

1. Daniel J. Neumann profile image61
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Why does love exist?

Is it merely a Darwinian advancement to stimulate reproduction, or is it a feeling that God created so we'd come together? Maybe it's both, eh? Weigh in.

2. Liberate profile image54
    Liberateposted 7 years ago

Gods Love, And It Upon Humans Does. And Love Is From The Heart, In Our Own Perspective.

My Mother Believes, You Can Only Love Someone, Until You Have Intercourse With Them.
    My Farther Believes, You Need To Have Your Heart Broken Before You're Able To Find Love.

My Girlfriend Lives Far Away, I Haven't Seen Her, Though; I Will Die For Her, Give My Entire Life For Her.
    I Truly Believe, I Love Her.

It's A Perspective Thing... It Means When You Want "well Being" Upon Another Person.

3. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Have you ever thought about the world without love?We would not be here without it.We would have destroyed each other long ago.

4. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

Love exists till life is possible.Life is not possible till no love.

5. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Love is ....
    The gospel of John and the letters say GOD IS LOVE
    So in truth you are asking if God exists...
    1cor 13: 4    Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
    5    does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;
    6    does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
    7    bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
    8    Love never fails.

Means that love is not only carnal ,could be filial or should serve all these people or is agape love !! the God kind of love!!
    I know i will be marked negatively but I just don't care  as long as you have got the answers for your  questions.

working