jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is an Angel and would you know one if you happened to meet them in the fles

1. Jaggedfrost profile image80
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

What is an Angel and would you know one if you happened to meet them in the flesh?

I don't believe that every angel is on the other side of the veil as it were of forgetfulness and that some of those around you know very much who they are and are driven to bring about goodness out of a pure knowledge of their origins rather then out of any sense of philanthropy.

2. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

An ANGEL IS A CELESTIAL SPIRIT with the ability to appear or disappear,to speak, and things happen,they are the heavently host of the first "SPIRITUAL CELESTIAL EXISTENCE that He created.They are without sin and desire of humankind,certain ones upon the earth shall join them in that celestial existence of SPIRITUALITY.Now is that appoint time.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

an angel is someone who was there when you really needed it. i don't believe that anyone has ever actually met an angel as described in the bible , it's impossible and unreal.

4. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

I've not seen, or met one ... because, Angels are not Flesh.

But you do Know, when, without any Logical explanation, your Calling God, for His help Is Answered.

Its Angels, Helping  us out ... In The Lord's Command.