jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has any one here ever experienced things things that they would consider from th

1. Sterling Carter profile image74
    Sterling Carterposted 7 years ago

Has any one here ever experienced things things that they would consider from the "other side"...

as it where?

I have been witness to some strange things over the past couple of months and I am not what I would call a "believer" in ghosts. At least not yet anyway. But something is up, that much is for sure.

2. profile image44
    KonekoRainposted 7 years ago

Oh, yes.  When I was in middle school, I saw a shadow walking down the hall one night.  At first, I thought it was one of my parents, but, when I checked, everyone was still in bed.  My sister then saw the same thing two nights later when she was staying in my room.  Since then, in the various houses that my family and I have lived in, I have heard noises, been startled by unexplainable things at night, had things vanish only to turn up in plain sight later, and had lights turn themselves on and off.  My sister and aunt have also experienced some of the same things I have.  After everything, I have to say that I do believe in ghosts and the paranormal.

3. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I AM GULITY.He allowed my spirit to behold His creations of SPIRIT CELESTIAL SPIRITUALITY.Some will believe and some will believe not...some do some don't...some will and some won't.
    SO BE IT.

4. Sri T profile image79
    Sri Tposted 7 years ago

Yes, your dreams every night is the other side with a little imagination tossed in.

working