jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

why things go wrong?

1. puresilence profile image57
    puresilenceposted 7 years ago

why things go wrong?

Sometimes despite no matter what you do, things started to fall apart. You try to question, who is behind it and why they are going wrong, Has anybody felt that way during the journey of life?

2. itsandreawilson profile image67
    itsandreawilsonposted 7 years ago

actually i don't think things go "wrong," i think that they go the way they go and it is up to us to choose how we benefit from it. For example, you could look at a break up as a negative, depressing thing or you could choose to see what you learned from it and focus on more positive things and be happy

3. puresilence profile image57
    puresilenceposted 7 years ago

@itsandreawilson, though I partly agree with you and yes there is absolutely nothing like bad or good, hence nothing can go wrong or right. But this is when you see things as unattached and you keep no aversion and attachment. My question was perhaps taken in wrong way, I asked has it every happened with you- without considering enlightening or absolute condition. Anyway, I guess one is when equanimous with absolute probably find question quite meaningless. When you are not doer and don't see things how can they anyway go wrong.
    Thanks for answer.

4. Tom_Radford profile image64
    Tom_Radfordposted 7 years ago

Jeez, things go wrong all the time for me. Take blogging for starters, I've been trying all sorts of stuff to get more traffic and I'm getting nowhere. I don't know if it's another force at work ... however I do sometimes think that all the little things that go wrong in my life are more than a fair trade for the terrible big things that haven't.. if that makes any sense?

5. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 7 years ago

They say its Murphy's Law whether it's true or not I have no idea.

6. Daniel J. Neumann profile image61
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Things go wrong so you know the difference and appreciate when things go write. The ying and yang, my friend, is a harsh, but fair, mistress (with Bi-Polar).

working