jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

This is awesome! This is exactly the kind of work I am attempting to do after be

1. profile image48
    spectaclesposted 7 years ago

This is awesome! This is exactly the kind of work I am attempting to do after being led a few...

months ago by the Holy Spirit to look into Paul. His views of women just didnt seem right and that led me into a full comparison with Yashua. He is such a false prophet that I cannot believe I ever believed the awful words that came out of his mouth. Now Acts makes sense with all the jews chasing him accusing him of lawlessness! lol. I have convinced my mom about Paul but not too many others. Thank you so much for writing this. I believe we all were the ones Yashua talked about in Beatitudes when He said 'blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of

2. puebloman profile image60
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

Yes. It was the Apostle Paul who invented Christianity, not Jesus.

Jesus was a Jewish rabbi and a much better man altogether, though he was not and never claimed to be God.

For a moment there I thought you were talking about the Apostle Jack, who writes on these pages!

3. profile image48
    spectaclesposted 7 years ago

@ drdeancrosby:
    They didn't revile Paul because of Jesus, they reviled him because he was teaching lawlessness. Compare his teachings with Jesus'.....read the articles ms. Sexton posted. And yes I am aware of the full scripture my post just got cut off.

@puebloman
    Yes, I was talking about Paul, I wasn't aware that there was an apostle Jack who posts on here, lol. I have been comparing Paul and Jesus for a while and it is amazing how this man has managed to hoodwink people into following him instead of Jesus! I'm aware he invented christianity. I think John 10:14-16 shows that Jesus never intended for a new religion.

4. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 7 years ago

Spectacles, I am so glad that my hub helped confirm what God showed you.

DrDeanCrosby I hope one day God will open your ears and eyes too

John 8:47

He that is of God hears God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God

No one is saying false things about Paul

Yahshua said "Let the Tares remain with the Wheat"

Paul is the false Apostle in Revelations

5. SheZoe profile image61
    SheZoeposted 7 years ago

is it possible that Paul was simply a normal human man whose writings at times reflected Gods heart and at other times reflected the times and the culture he was raised in just as happens with us all?

working