jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

if Jesus has no end and beginning why did He claim to be alpha and omega, beginn

1. profile image47
    booridikposted 7 years ago

if Jesus has no end and beginning why did He claim to be alpha and omega, beginning and end

2. goldenpath profile image73
    goldenpathposted 7 years ago

In relation to man and also in relation to the measure and plan for specific creations He is the Alpha and Omega.  In other words all things are because of Him and answerable to Him.  However, as far as the scope of His existence and measure of creation throughout His existence He is without end and without beginning.  So it's really in how you look at the terms and how and who they were aimed for.

3. keanxy profile image74
    keanxyposted 7 years ago

Alpha and Omega is a great animation movie. I haven't watched it yet.

4. profile image0
    AKA Winstonposted 7 years ago

Actually, he didn't say it - it was his publicist.

5. lulubell1798 profile image70
    lulubell1798posted 7 years ago

becasue he is god ( in three; god the father, god the son, and god the holy spirit ) he was always there and will always be there till the end. He has never gone away so he is the beginning and ending ( when ever comes the ending)  HE will never be gone !!

6. M.A.Noble profile image78
    M.A.Nobleposted 7 years ago

Try to look at the staement in context. Yeshua (Jesus) is infinite like God as one of the three persons of the Trinity, However, Yeshua came to this world as a saviour, and this is when he mentions he is the Alpha and Omega. The first and the last savior! There is no other!  Read my new hub The scapegoat.  Hope this helps and answers your question.  Thank you for your question it is a good one.  Sometimes things are not always clearly stated in my hubs.

Bless you.

7. Mercredi profile image65
    Mercrediposted 7 years ago

If you can turn water into wine you're bound to make some drunken boasts at one point or another.

working