This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Do you think we might get further with Christian unity, if we got off the idea o

1. profile image48
    George Garrettposted 7 years ago

Do you think we might get further with Christian unity, if we got off the idea of bureaucratic...

unity and focused on spiritual unity?  Neither Jesus or any of the apostles every spoke to converts as being baptized into my particular bureaucracy, but rather what do you say of Jesus Christ whose Son is he.?   OK, then there is water right here, you can be baptized.  We need to think of the absolute essential spiritual items of unity and unify there and stop thinking of bureaucratic unity.  No unbelievers ever paid attention to the early believers that they were from this group that group , or some other group  They took note of them that they had been with Jesus.

2. lostdogrwd profile image61
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

you have to read the bible and if reading the bible and understanding the bible is hard, than fellowship with other on the bible and the word of God and Jesus is the way, Christianity has turn in to an religion and religion is from man. God word will always bring true christian together. you have to WANT to put God 1st in your life. it a choice and me I choose God though Jesus Christ

3. James A Watkins profile image92
    James A Watkinsposted 7 years ago

Yes, I agree with you. I am not part of any bureaucracy. I do think the Body of Christ will come together, in the end.

working