jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What would it take for you to be the happiest person in the world?

1. ieifood profile image79
    ieifoodposted 7 years ago

What would it take for you to be the happiest person in the world?

2. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I think that i already am my friend being one of God's solders in his army.

3. profile image0
    Ken Moncrieffposted 7 years ago

My wish would be to win the European Lottery and distribute my newly won millions to my immediate family and friends and the residue - if any, to as many deserving charity's as possible. A new body would be great, but I don't think I would ever be able to afford that! How about you?

4. Claudin_Dayo profile image59
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

I agree with Jack..
    One will only be happy if his inner needs are sufficed and the only one who could suffice it is God smile)
    God is all that we ever need to be exceedingly happy

5. umairabid profile image51
    umairabidposted 7 years ago

What it takes is just one thing that satisfy your self with what you have in your life and do much for others but expect less this will make you very happy I can bet

6. rafken profile image79
    rafkenposted 7 years ago

Seeing my kids being the second and third happiest.

7. ieifood profile image79
    ieifoodposted 7 years ago

I haven't personally given it enough thought to come up with a satisfactory answer, as i'm not sure that i ever could be the happiest person in the world.

Of course, everyone imagines happiness a little bit different from the other person, so it's not one thing that can be described.

However, if i was to ask myself when i would be the happiest, the answer would be at the point of my greatest achievement, whatever it is, as long as i really wanted to achieve that goal and actually succeeded, i would be the happiest i can be.

8. womenintouch profile image60
    womenintouchposted 7 years ago

i am a pretty happy person now aso I thing the  think that would make me really happy is to have a house big enought to hold all my children and their families in so we could live together for ever.
    That is how much I love my family.  I see them on a regular basis but i want to see them everyday.

working